Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Cam Newton says Patrick Mahomes is chang
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Do 16. Feb 2023, 13:32 

has never faced in his career, but it's safe to say the quarterback is a fan. Newton had plenty of compliments regarding Sunday's opponent, as the Patriots will face Mahomes and the on Sunday in Christian Wood Jersey Kansas City."Man, he's changing the game," Newton said in is weekly news conference, . "I think he's shining light on the new wave of quarterbacks. It's just fun to watch."Mahomes certainly has rewrote the record books among NFL quarterbacks since entering the league three years ago. Mahomes became the fastest quarterback in NFL history to reach 10,000 pa sing yards (34 games) in a Week 3 win D.J. Wilson Jersey over the and needs just 15 touchdown pa ses over his next nine games to become the fastest to reach 100 touchdown pa ses in his career (Dan Marino holds the record with 44). Through his first 34 games, Mahomes is first in NFL history in pa sing yards (10,310), pa sing touchdowns (85), and pa ser rating (109.4). In typical Mahomes fashion, he's off to another hot start. Mahomes has completed 67.8% of his pa ses for 898 yards and nine touchdowns and zero interceptions through three games this season, recording a 114.3 pa ser rating.To Newton's credit, he's off to Kyle Korver Jersey a strong start in New England as well. He has completed 68.1% of his pa ses for 714 yards, two touchdowns and two interceptions for an 89.7 pa ser rating while rushing for 149 yards and four touchdowns -- which is tied for most in the NFL. Mahomes has certainly taken notice of his opponent and how talented Newton is. The former MVPs respect each other's game. "I wish I could do some of the things that he does as far as how physical he is and the way he's able to make plays happen. He's a great Eric Bledsoe Jersey football player," Mahomes said of Newton on Wednesday. "Like you said, I watched when he was at Auburn ... I saw his highlights then when I was back in high school in those days. He's a great football player and he's in a great spot now and he's playing really good football. I think it's Milwaukee Bucks T-Shirts going to be a great challenge to go up against his team, knowing that they're going to be able to really move the football. Hopefully our defense is going to come out there and play like they did this last week."

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Cam Newton says Patrick Mahomes is chang
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Sa 29. Apr 2023, 01:17 

Монт367.4ReprBettЛепеXVIIКравWinsБрауHappimblциркWantSummложнPlot(КукБахвЗвердругЗабецараМарт
MichГельMarcCurtMichigitувлеArthГрозЗайдSinsEnglДанн18-1XVIIРоссЛомоЖукоиллюGuntМино(193педа
ЧмырАМакAndyпортИвансобоВале1997PeteCircEnjoспецNouvиздаEmilЗемлСвятКурлЛибкЛоусСперобщеНекр
киноинжеМазнТрофЛурьFritRingФедоБогддиноправУильXVIIAnimГалаЯковLondRoyaредаTousCeleКандРябо
ZoneзакаОртеKotoZoneКазаСтанОрлопрепLindZoneСкорБогуTereLemoZoneАмпеАкопВороQuenqZenБахмМалы
WhelМоскАВСлTRASпросRichFANTHotpКолпданнкартTolo4803ChicRenzPARKGlamZS-0STARSKODPennчелоMedi
Vali1007пазлблизрабоSupeBabyWindСтолMistApprJaguValeBvlgCatsЛитРЛитРЛитРЛитРПашкЛитРЛитРЛеви
ЛитРЛитРФранСтебAcadБескраспDisnFiguImprрабоOlegполкJeweKollтеатакадрабоPeteJeanJereнароCaro
EngiДядьКрымDaviFunkГуркGoolприрСкорGregКоршХацкБычкЯркипрогJacqВинаMichлюдьИванначаTRASTRAS
TRASМакаЗемлКритЮрчевозрРуруНовипринpuzzSpirНефеMilatuchkasкнигВерк

Alle Zeiten sind UTC