Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: NFL Week 6 odds picks Browns shock undef
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Do 16. Feb 2023, 15:13 

If I learned one thing over the weekend, it's that we might need a new name for the sport of football because we can't keep calling it football anymore after what happened on Sunday.There's only one position on the field that actually uses their feet and they forgot how to use them in Week 5: Kickers combined to mi s Yao Ming Jersey 14 field goals AND 13 extra points, which is the most mi sed extra points ever during a single week in the era.I should have known it was going to be a bad week for kickers when the forgot to bring their kicking net to London. Appears the Falcons forgot their kicking net and so have improvised one using two step ladders and a goal net. Martin Calladine (@uglygame) I mean, if that's not a sign of bad things to come, I don't know what is. As everyone knows, there are two things you can never forget when you're traveling to London: Your pa sport and your kicking net. Speaking of London, the and will be playing there this week and I feel like there's about a 50% chance that the Jags are going to "forget" to bring Urban Meyer home. The good news for Meyer is that another coaching job just opened up so he can take that one if he gets fired.Alright, I'm going to stop talking about Urban Meyer po sibly being left in London so we can get to the picks.Actually, before we get to the picks, here's a quick reminder that you can check out the weekly picks from every . If you don't click over, I won't be offended. However, I will be offended if you don't sign up for CBSSports.com's NFL newsletter. If you do sign up, it's like an early Christmas present for both of us: I get more sign-ups and you get an email from me every weekday, which means it's really like five presents per week for you if you think about it. If you want to subscribe, all you . I promise not to spam you and I promise Dikembe Mutombo Jersey not to send you any inappropriate pictures or videos... unle s they're of Meyer at a restaurant in Ohio.Besides writing the newsletter, I also make time in my schedule to join Will Brinson and Ryan Wilson on the Pick Six podcast three days per week and you can listen to our latest show below. The reason you're going to want to listen is because we spent 30 minutes di secting every angle of the Jon Gruden firing and you can hear that below.Alright, let's get to the picks before I think of something else to promote.9:30 a.m. ET (NFL Network) Latest Odds: Miami Dolphins -1.5 If I've noticed one thing about the Jaguars this season, it's that they basically show up every Sunday with no offensive game plan and then I'm pretty sure they just make it up as they go along. Not surprisingly, this hasn't been working out well for them so far. Although I have to say, I shouldn't be too surprised that their coach doesn't show up with a game plan, because he's clearly too busy doing other things with his weekends. By the way, I was definitely wrong about that whole the Jaguars "never have a game plan" thing. It turns out the Jags do have a game plan each week, it's just one that will never work. Jaguars coach Urban Meyer says he likes the team's offensive identity right now. Adds that he wants "250/250," meaning 250 yards rushing and 250 yards pa sing.(Checks schedule for Rutgers) Mark Long (@APMarkLong) To be honest, if my choices are to have no game plan Gerald Green Jersey or the game plan above, I think I'd just wing it and go with nothing.I'm not sure if anyone has let Meyer know, but a "250/250" game plan is more or le s IMPOSSIBLE in the NFL. If the Jaguars were rushing for 250 yards per game, that would be the greatest rushing season in the history of the NFL. In the Super Bowl era, no team in NFL history has even averaged 225 yards per game and there have only been four teams that have even averaged 200 yards per game for an entire season. This basically means that Urban Meyer has been wasting all of his time trying to devise a game plan that will never work, which tells you everything you need to know about the 2021 Jaguars.The good news for the Jags is that if there's one team in the NFL that's currently more dysfunctional than them, it's the Miami Dolphins. The Dolphins have been outscored this year by 76 points, which is the most in the NFL by 16 points. I know I made fun of Meyer's offensive game-planning, but the Dolphins are arguably worse. If you told me an actual dolphin was handling the game-planning for this team, I would believe you.This might actually be the week where Tua Tagovailoa returns, but if he can't play, that means is going to play even though he's dealing with a hamstring situation. Have you ever flown eight hours with an injury? NBA Houston Rockets Jeresy It's a nightmare. The injury is always at least 20 times worse when you land and Bri sett will be flying for eight hours since this game is in London. The game presents a true dilemma for me: I'll hate myself if I pick the Jaguars, but I'll also hate myself if I pick the Dolphins, so since this is a lose-lose situation for me, I'm taking the Jags because England is the only country on earth where they're actually good at winning games.The pick: Jaguars 23-20 over Dolphins1 p.m. ET (Fox) Latest Odds: Cincinnati Bengals -3.5 If you're wondering what it's like to be a fan this season, just watch every torture scene in all three movies and you'll have a good idea of what they've been through this year. The Lions have lost two games this season on field goals of 50 or more yards on the final play, which is notable, because they're the ONLY team NFL history that's ever lost multiple games in the same season on a field goal of 50 or more yards as time expired. The Lions have two of these lo ses through five weeks. Before this year, no team had ever had two in an ENTIRE season.It's almost ironic that Lions coach Dan Campbell mentioned biting off knee caps in his introductory pre s conference, because I have to say, having your knee caps bitten off would likely be le s painful than going through the season that the Lions are going through. There is no team in the NFL that's better at playing horribly for three straight quarters before making a miraculous run at the end of the game, only to have their soul ripped out. The Lions might be 0-5, but they've either had the lead or been within one score of the lead in the fourth quarter in four Calvin Murphy Jersey of their five games.The problem with picking this game is that both of these teams are coming off emotional lo ses and I'm not sure how either one is going to respond. The Lions might respond to Sunday's lo s by losing this game by 40 or they might respond by upsetting the . The Bengals might respond to Sunday's lo s by blowing out Detroit or they might respond by not winning a game for the rest of the season. I HAVE NO IDEA.The only thing I do know is that the Bengals have played five games this season and four of them have been decided by exactly three points, so I'm going to go ahead and stic

Alle Zeiten sind UTC