Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: NFL bad beat Eagles gambler loses out on
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Do 16. Feb 2023, 15:14 

If you asked anyone who watched the play the on Thursday, they probably wouldn't have described the end of the first half DeMarre Carroll Jersey as the most dramatic part of the game, however, it probably felt that way for one gambler, who lost out on nearly $240,000 after Philadelphia's mi sed a short field goal attempt that NFL kickers almost never mi s.The gambler on Thursday that the Eagles would cover a first half point spread that had Philly favored by three. If the Eagles could cover, the bettor was going to walk away with a nice profit of $238,095.25.I've never bet $250,000 on anything in my life, so I can't fully describe the roller coaster of emotions this bettor went through at the end of the first half, but I'm gue sing things got kind of crazy for him in the final minute.With 57 seconds left Chris Paul Jersey to go until halftime, the Giants were trailing 10-7, but they had the ball. If they kneeled it, the bettor would get a push, meaning he would get his original bet back, but he wouldn't win any money. The Giants decided they wanted to try to score though, which would have been bad news for the bettor, because if New York scored any points, he would be out $250,000. As the Giants drove down the field, something crazy happened: lost a fumble and the Eagles recovered. At that point, all the bettor needed was a field goal from the Eagles to earn his $238,095.25 payday. John Wall Jersey In a span of three plays, the Eagles drove from the Giants' 42-yard line to their 11, which set Philly up for a 29-yard field goal attempt.Imagine watching a 29-yard field goal knowing that you win $238,000 if the kicker makes it. Kickers NEVER mi s from that close. The money is as good as yours. Unfortunately for our bettor though, Eagles kicker Jake Elliott could not put the ball Carmelo Anthony Jersey through the uprights. Mi sing left on a 29-yard field from the right hash is arguably more impre sive than actually making the field goal John Breech (@johnbreech) That mi sed field goal meant the Eagles went into halftime with a 10-7 lead instead of a 13-7 lead. It Thabo Sefolosha Jersey also meant that our bettor pushed instead of won. He didn't lose his initial $250,000 bet, but he did lose out on a chance to win $238,095.25 due to the mi sed field goal. This story is basically why I never bet $250,000 on anything.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC