Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Antonio Brown says theres nothing wrong
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Do 16. Feb 2023, 15:17 

It's been two weeks since the . In the immediate aftermath of his departure from the club that was headlined by his , those around the and the Buccaneers organization LaMarcus Aldridge Jersey -- -- alluded to the po sibility that Brown is battling mental health i sues.In an upcoming episode of the podcast that is scheduled to be released on Monday, Brown -- who said he's heard fans and experts refer to him as "crazy" -- insisted that he is not dealing with those types of i sues."Why every time something happens bad, or how someone reacts, 'Aw, he's crazy, there's something wrong with his mental health,'" Brown said, via . "There's nothing wrong with my mental health. Someone told me to get the expletive out of here. I'm not pa sive-aggre sive." Brown is, of course, referring to his Chimezie Metu Jersey altercation with head coach Bruce Arians. The veteran receiver continues to say that he was , but Arians was trying to put him in the game regardle s."An NFL team coach told a guy on the team who's playing hurt 'get the expletive out of here,'" said Brown. While Brown is continuing to fight the narrative that he is battling mental illne s, he also will continue to look DeMar DeRozan Jersey for a new landing spot in the NFL. In a lengthy statement he posted back on Jan. 6, Brown said once he undergoes surgery to repair his ankle, he'll be "looking forward to next season." Naturally, it Rudy Gay Jersey remains to be seen if any club will look to sign the 33-year-old. Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Dominique Wilkins Jersey Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC