Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Danica Patrick reflects on Aaron Rodgers
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Do 16. Feb 2023, 15:19 

The fell short against the in the NFC Championship Game on Sunday, losing at Levi's Stadium . Packers quarterback was unable to return to the , and some fans are are beginning to question how many years he has left to get there. Rodgers didn't have his best game against the 49ers, but more blame falls with Green Jakob Poeltl Jersey Bay's defense, which found no way to stop the run.After the lo s, Rodgers' famous significant other had a me sage of optimism and reflection. Danica Patrick, a retired profe sional driver and Rodgers' longtime girlfriend, decided to share some kind words about Rodgers and DeMarre Carroll Jersey the Packers' season on Instagram."Something tells me this is just the beginning of a good long run for the Packers," Patrick Sean Elliott Jersey wrote after Green Bay's season.Here's her full in the post:Proud. Beyond words. Endings are always hard. But this season was still pretty amazing and we nearly had our bags packed for the super bowl. I will ever forget the good times we had. Thank you for the memories and squad. Something tells me this is just the beginning of a good long run for the .A post shared by (@danicapatrick) on Jan 19, 2020 at 8:44pm PSTThe Packers finished the regular season 13-3 and secured the No. 2 seed and a first-round bye in San Antonio Spurs T-Shirts a very tight NFC race. They beat the in a close NFC Divisional game to advance to championship weekend, but looked steps behind the 49ers on Sunday. Rodgers became the starter for the Packers in 2008 and since then, the 36-year-old has won one Drew Eubanks Jersey Super Bowl, made the Pro Bowl eight times and was the MVP twice. Patrick thinks there is even more succe s in store when Rodgers returns for his 16th NFL season.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC