Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Tua Tagovailoa will remain Dolphins star
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Do 16. Feb 2023, 15:20 

The aren't ready for a quarterback change, no matter how well plays. Dolphins head coach Brian Flores reiterated will be his starting quarterback, even after Fitzpatrick Cheick Diallo Jersey completed 24 of 39 pa ses for 257 yards and two touchdowns in a victory over the .Tagovailoa mi sed Sunday's game with a thumb injury, paving the way for Fitzpatrick to take over the starting quarterback duties once again. Fitzpatrick has four games with multiple touchdown pa ses and zero interceptions, but will remain the No. 2 quarterback behind Tagovailoa."Yeah, if he's healthy, he's the guy," Flores said after the game. "I don't know how many different ways we have to continue to say that. You keep asking, I'll keep answering the same way. Again, he's Chris Paul Jersey dealing with something with the hand. We'll take it day-to-day."He's a tough kid. He wants to be out there. Thankfully, we have other guys who stepped up. We can talk about Tua, but we had 52 other guys who went out there and played their butts off today in all three phases. We were able to get a division win on the road. We're Dario Saric Jersey excited to win. We'll enjoy the win and then turn the page and move on to the next opponent, the ."Since Fitzpatrick replaced Tagovailoa in the fourth quarter of a Week 11 lo s to the , he's 36 for 56 for 374 yards with two touchdowns and an interception. He's completed 68.5% of his pa ses for 1,909 yards with 12 touchdowns and eight interceptions on the season (93.1 quarterback rating). Fitzpatrick has Charles Barkley Jersey been in and out of the lineup his entire career, so the back-and-forth doesn't phase him. His job is simple: help the Dolphins win football games."I do think that's important and I think just in the quarterback room in general having each other Shaquille O'Neal Jersey 's backs and supporting each other," Fitzpatrick said. "I think that's very important because it is such a tough position to play. I've now been put in a different role and when my number's called, I'm going to go out there and win games for this team. So Flo (Brian Flores) is the head coach and we listen and respect what he says and we go from there."

Alle Zeiten sind UTC