Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Buccaneers coach Bruce Arians tests posi
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Do 16. Feb 2023, 15:33 

Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach Bruce Jason Chimera Jersey Arians has tested positive for COVID-19, the team announced on Tuesday afternoon.Arians is isolating at home with mild symptoms, and a sistant head coach/run game coordinator Harold Goodwin will be the team's acting head coach until his return."I tested positive for COVID-19 this morning (Tuesday) but have only experienced mild symptoms to this point," said Arians, per the . "Harold Goodwin will take over my duties during my absence. I have complete confidence in him and the rest of our coaching staff to prepare the team for this week's game against the Jets. I look forward Dustin Tokarski Kids Jersey to rejoining the team and being back in the facility as soon as I can test back in."The Robin Salo Men Jersey team also announced starting cornerbacks cornerbacks and were placed on the reserve/COVID list on Tuesday.The Buccaneers are preparing for a road game against the New York Jets on . The team already has and the NFC South title, but the No. 1 seed in the conference . The Green Bay Packers have the NFC's top record at 12-3, followed by the Bucs, Rams and Cowboys all at 11-4.Murphy-Bunting and Dean are the latest Buccaneers Simon Holmstrom Women Jersey to be placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list, joining wide receivers and , as well as defensive lineman . Their availability for the Jets game is in doubt, but under , vaccinated players Jordan Eberle Women Jersey who test positive can return with after two negative tests, 24 hours apart, if asymptomatic.Arians is among several NFL coaches to test positive for the virus in recent weeks, including the Browns' Kevin Stefanski, the Saints' Sean Payton, the Jets' Robert Saleh, and the Eagles' Nick Sirianni.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC