Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Raiders at Steelers odds picks Point spr
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Do 16. Feb 2023, 15:45 

Two AFC teams who came out of Week 1 victorious face off this Sunday, as the travel to Pittsburgh to take on Vancouver Canucks Women Jersey the . The Raiders are on a bit of a short week, as they defeated the 33-27 in a "Monday Night Football" overtime thriller. They will be without star running back in this one, however. As for the Steelers, they recorded a comeback victory of their own, as they defeated the in Buffalo 23-16.These are two teams the world appears to be sleeping on. The Raiders were the only team to defeat in the regular season last year, and can compete with anybody on any given Sunday. Then, the Steelers are being remembered for how they ended the 2020 season despite how they went 11-0 to begin it. This defense is one of the best in the league, and has playmakers to work off of.The Raiders lead the all-time series 13-10 and have won three out Nic Dowd Kids Jersey of the past four meetings. Below, we will break down this matchup from a gambling perspective, and examine line movement, the Over/Under and player props to consider. First, here's how you can watch Sunday's matchup.Date:Sunday, Sept. 19|Time:1 p.m. ETLocation:Heinz Field (Pittsburgh)TV:CBS|Stream:Paramount+ ( )Follow:Odds:Steelers -6.5, O/U 47 Latest Odds: Pittsburgh Steelers -5.5 This line reopened PIT -6. It dropped to PIT -5.5 on Tuesday, but bumped back up to PIT -6 on Thursday and then PIT -6.5.The pick: Steelers -6.5.My lean is for the Steelers to cover. For one, Pittsburgh has an outstanding defense which could rule the day, but the Raiders also have shown consistency i sues in the past. They are coming off of an emotional victory and are now walking into what Sam Gagner Men Jersey will be a hostile environment. The Steelers are 13-7, +530 against the spread playing with normal rest. The Raiders are 1-3, -230 ATS playing on Ben Hutton Jersey a short week.This total reopened at 48.5 on Monday, but fell to 47.5 by the end of the day. It fell to 47 on Tuesday. The pick: Over 47.There's clearly steam on the Under, but I like rooting for points. The Over has gone 4-0, +400 in the last 4 Raiders games. Overs in Steelers games have gone 3-1, +190. receptions: Over 2.5 (-170).Edwards is an emerging star for the Raiders. He caught four pa ses for 81 yards on Monday night with five targets. After making that big play to get Vegas down to the goal line in overtime before the unfortunate interception, he's going to be someone that will get targets this week. receptions: Over 2.5 (-120).With Jacobs out, Drake is going to be the starting running back. He was targeted five times in the pa sing game on Monday night, and it's po Canucks Blank Jersey sible he is more effective as a receiver rather than a rusher on Sunday. to score a touchdown (+163).Here's my flier. I like Claypool to score a touchdown on Sunday. He's a big-play weapon and also a great red-zone target.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC