Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Hall of Famer James Lofton calls on Stee
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Do 16. Feb 2023, 15:45 

The Pittsburgh Steelers' recent struggles are a team-wide i sue. After a 5-3 start, the Steelers are 5-5-1 following last Sunday's 41-10 blowout lo s to the . Pittsburgh needs a win on Sunday against the rival in order to help keep their playoff hopes alive.James Lofton, a Hall of Fame receiver and current CBS Sports analyst, recently weighed in on the Pavel Bure Women Jersey state of the Steelers, who have struggled on both sides of the ball during the team's slide."The Steelers had a dominant line. , Maurkice Pouncey. Those guys are gone," Lofton said. "Four new offensive linemen this year and a new running back, an aging quarterback, and a wide receiving corps that were advertised as being able to carry the team when they weren't able to carry the team. When the running game faltered a little bit, I think we've just seen some cracks in the Steelers offensively." Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Cole Cassels Jersey Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. The Steelers' receiving corps has at times picked up the slack. and combined to catch 12 pa ses for 194 yards and a touchdown in Pittsburgh's Week 11 lo s to the that saw the Steelers' offense score 37 points. But in last Sunday's lo s in Cincinnati, Pittsburgh's receivers failed to make enough critical plays during key points in the game. It was particularly a rough game for Claypool, whose miscommunication with on the Pittsburgh's first po se sion led to Vancouver Canucks Kids Jersey an interception that the Bengals converted into a field goal. Trailing 24-3 late in the second quarter, Claypool dropped a third-down pa s that thwarted Pittsburgh's second-to-last drive of the half. A pick-six on Pittsburgh's next po se sion ultimately ended the game.It's safe to say that the Steelers will need bigger contributions from their receivers during the season's final six games, especially if Pittsburgh's offensive line continues to struggle to create running room for rookie running back . That will mean more production from Claypool, and , who will Anders Nilsson Jersey play on Sunday after mi sing last week's game after being placed on the team's reserve/COVID-19 list."When I look at their team, it's hard not to look at them historically and to think about how good they've been in the past," Lofton said. "They just are not that dominant team on Sundays. Does that mean they can't win? We've seen that not to be the case around the league. Once it starts to slide Tim Schaller Kids Jersey in one direction or the other, I think it's hard to turn it around. So if you're winning, it's hard to go on a losing streak, and if you're losing, its hard to really get back to winning. "I think for the , it's just that uncertainty of who those playmakers are offensively and defensively and if they can put it together for a stretch run."

Alle Zeiten sind UTC