Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: The best bet as Chargers and Raiders kic
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Do 16. Feb 2023, 15:55 

Well, hello there! Happy Thursday! We're approaching the end of the week, and that's excellent news. The NFL's Week 15 starts tonight with the and , and I have a pick for it that we'll get to it soon enough. Then, on Friday, conference championship weekend begins in , and we have a full slate of games Saturday as well as a couple of . And, you Anthony Stolarz Men Jersey know, then comes Sunday.In other words, we've got wall-to-wall football for the next few days, and it won't stop on Sunday. Bowl season starts next week as well, meaning we've hit one of the most wonderful times of the year.If you love football, you've reached Football Valhalla. Congratulations, you've earned it.The first thing that you should do now that you're here is catch up on your reading. It's fundamental, you know. . ? .OK, let's make some money The Hot Ticket The Pick: Under 52.5 (-110): If you've been following all season, you know a few things about me and what I look for. Heck, you don't even have to have been reading all season, just this week. On Monday night, I took the under between Baltimore and Cleveland because it was a divisional rematch. It blew up in my face, but the principle remains. When divisional opponents play for the second time in a season, the games tend to be lower-scoring.It seems sharp money would agree with the a se sment as well. This line opened at 55 but has since dropped to 53. I still see value here. The total is as high as it is because the Raiders have a good offense and an awful defense -- an awful defense mi sing a few key players tonight. But when you're already one of the worst in the league (28th in DVOA), there's only so much worse you can get! On the flip side, this Chargers offense has taken a dip in recent weeks. On the season, it's averaging 1.93 points per drive (23rd in ), but that number has dropped to 1.06 in the last three games. Even the are managing 1.25 points per drive this year! Bill Barber Men Jersey Key Trend: The Under is 6-2 in the last eight meetings.SportsLine's Projection Model has revealed its . College Basketball Picks The Pick: St. Johns +7.5 (-110) --Creighton is a good team, but it's a good team that's overrated a bit. It's at No. 9 in the AP Poll, but if we look at KenPom rankings, it's at 17. KenPom rankings are based on performance. There Valtteri Filppula Women Jersey 's no "deserve" factor that is much more prevalent in human polls. Creighton has one of the best offenses in the country, but that's partially due to a weak schedule. They've lost their two most significant challenges against Kansas and Marquette. Those two teams happen to be the only top 100 teams the Jays have faced, according to KenPom.St. Johns isn't as good as either of them, but it's much better than the teams Creighton has beaten. At home, I think players like Julian Champagnie and Isaih Moore will be able to use their size and length to their advantage and keep the Storm within the number. Key Trend: St. Johns is 8-3 ATS in its last 11 as a home dog.The Pick: Oregon -7.5 (-110) --San Francisco first grabbed attention this season when it beat Virginia, 61-60. It was a huge win, but it was one that came with both teams playing their third game in three days, and it had only been scheduled the day before. The Dons have also lost to UMa s-Lowell, Rhode Island and Cal earlier this Travis Sanheim Jersey week. Tonight they're facing an Oregon team that has won four straight since losing its season-opener to a Mi souri team that's been a lot better than most expected it to be this season. This is a mismatch as far as I can tell, and the Ducks should win and cover with comfort.Key Trend: Oregon is 19-7 ATS in its last 26 home games.SportsLine's Hammerin' Hank Goldberg, who is 11-4 with his last 15 picks involving the Raiders, has . The DFS Rundown Your MVP or Captain -- It feels like Herbert has run into a bit of a rookie wall, as his performances have begun to tail off in recent weeks. In the last three weeks, he's thrown three touchdowns to go with five interceptions. Still, in the first meeting against the Raiders, he threw for 326 yards and two touchdowns while also rushing for 24 yards. Your MVP tonight needs to be Herbert or (try to have both in your lineups), but I think Herbert's the higher-scoring of the two more often than not. Value -- Renfrow is usually a solid value Tyler Pitlick Kids Jersey option for single-game slates involving the Raiders. He's seen an uptick in usage the last three weeks, with 22 targets, 16 receptions and 158 yards. He doesn't offer much of a ceiling since he's not a touchdown scorer, but he gets enough targets that he's a safe bet to meet his price point. Full lineup advice SportsLine's team of DFS insiders has you covered for daily fantasy sports. Mike McClure has won almost $2 million playing DFS, and Jacob Gibbs was ranked as one of the nation's most accurate Fantasy experts last year. Plus, to get optimal NFL DFS picks from 10,000 simulations. Thursday Night PropsJustin Herbert Over 9.5 rushing yards (-110) Over 10.5 receiving yards (-110) Under 5.5 receptions (+110)Raiders D/ST to score a touchdown (+550)

Alle Zeiten sind UTC