Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Longtime Eagles center Jason Kelce annou
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Do 16. Feb 2023, 15:58 

The Carter Verhaeghe Jersey have plenty of holes to addre s this offseason, but center will not be one of them. Longtime starter for the Eagles that he will return for the 2022 season, his 11th in the . The 34-year-old Kelce, who has openly pondered retirement in recent years, was for at least one more season, as reported in February. Now, it's official, with Kelce saying he's "having way too much fun" playing for the Eagles."(I) got a lot of questions on the air yesterday about my future," Kelce said in the video. "So I decided I'd clear it up right now. Unfortunately, I've decided Gabriel Dumont Men Jersey to announce that I Jan Rutta Kids Jersey 'm retiring ... from hosting WIP. But I'm definitely not retiring from playing for the Philadelphia Eagles. I'm having way too much fun doing that. Looking forward to another year, Philadelphia. To all my teammates: let's go dominate."Kelce's announcement video opens with the veteran lineman taking a drink from a beer keg -- presumably the same one Eagles coach Nick Sirianni said Yanni Gourde Men Jersey he had shipped to the center's house in a bid to keep the Pro Bowler around another year. It also confirms Philly will have more continuity at the heart of its line, which paved the way for the NFL's top rushing offense in 2021. A four-time All-Pro, Kelce has played seven straight full seasons for Philadelphia, most notably helping guide the team to its first championship in 2017. Kelce will have a chance to Braydon Coburn Men Jersey extend his streak of 122 consecutive regular-season games played by suiting up in 2022. No Eagles center has started that many consecutive games since the NFL's 1970 merger, .

Alle Zeiten sind UTC