Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Broncos Jerry Jeudy expected to return i
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Do 16. Feb 2023, 15:59 

The have now lost four straight games, but they are expected to get one of their top playmakers back Brayden Point Kids Jersey next week. On Thursday, Broncos head coach Vic Fangio said on Friday that wide receiver is expected to return in Week 8 vs. the Washington Football Team."I think the expectation is he will play this game," Fangio said. "He was medically cleared to play this game, this past game. He Callan Foote Jersey wanted to play. We didn't think it was prudent to play him with no practice."Jeudy got a "solid workout" in pregame on Thursday night ahead of Denver's matchup with the . , Fangio said that Jeudy was actually medically cleared to play on Thursday night, but Denver didn't think its second-year wideout had enough practice time to return to the lineup just yet.Jeudy with what initially appeared Jonne Tammela Men Jersey to be a serious ankle injury during the Broncos' Week 1 meeting with the . He was carted off the field, but X-rays came back negative. The former No. 15 overall pick was diagnosed with a high ankle sprain, and that he was expected to mi s 4-6 weeks. Last year as a rookie Jeudy caught 52 pa ses for 856 yards and three touchdowns. Despite leaving the season opener early, he still led the Broncos in receiving with six catches for 72 yards. Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, Luke Witkowski Jersey special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an Brett Howden Kids Jersey eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC