Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: NFL Championship round playoffs picks od
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Do 16. Feb 2023, 16:08 

NFL Championship Sunday is here! The narratives have been developed and now four teams vie for an opportunity to play in the Super Bowl -- only two will be lucky enough to move on. The Green Bay Packers play host to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Aaron Rodgers' first-ever NFC Championship game at Lambeau Field. The Kansas City Chiefs had uncertainty surrounding them this entire week until Patrick Mahomes was cleared from concu sion protocol. With Mahomes set to play, they will look to repeat as AFC Champions against the white-hot Buffalo Bills.Below, we're going to dive into all the different betting Jesper Fast Women Jersey angles that this game has to offer. As well as picks surrounding the spread and total from our CBS Sports and SportsLine experts, you'll also get some of the inside scoop on our favorite prop bets for this exciting matchup to wrap up Championship Sunday. We'll start by breaking down the AFC Championship game, all of our expert's picks, and then move on to the NFC.Date:Sunday,Jan. 24 |Time:6:40 p.m. ETLocation:Arrowhead Stadium (Kansas City, Mi souri)TV:CBS|Stream:Follow: Latest Odds: Kansas City Chiefs -3 "The Bills have been much better on defense since the midway point of the season. Coordinator Leslie Frazier has done a nice job. As for Buffalo's offense, didn't put up his usual gaudy numbers last week against the , but he made enough plays. It was a windy night. If the weather holds up here -- and Mahomes is in the game -- this could be a great shootout of two big-armed pa sers. Both defenses have improved since the Chiefs beat the Bills in Week 6, a game where Kansas City ran the football to win it. ran for 161 in Kansas City's 26-17 victory. This time around, I think it's more of an air game with both quarterbacks having good games. I picked the Chiefs to get to the before the season and I am sticking with that. But it will be close -- even with Mahomes." -- Pete Prisco on . "Josh Allen has been playing at an MVP-level all year and I think Kevin Hayes Jersey he can outduel a banged-up Mahomes. I'm picking the Bills here and if they win, there's a 50% chance I'll jump through a flaming folding table in my backyard to celebrate their first Super Bowl appearance since 1993. My neighbors will probably call the police, but it's a risk I'm willing to take." -- John Breech on why .In his bold predictions piece for the divisional round, CBS Sports' Cody Benjamin has Bills receiver approaching 200 yards receiving in this game against the Chiefs. To read the rest of Cody's bold predictions (plus a prediction for this game), ."I've been saying this for at least the entire second half of the season: Buffalo is one of the few teams in the AFC that can match the offensive firepower of the Chiefs. The emergence of Josh Allen gives the Bills the ability to match Patrick Mahomes and the Cheifs throw-for-throw, which makes this a particularly tough draw for the defending champs. ... When you have Mahomes po sibly going at le s than full speed, it only adds to the desire to lean towards Buffalo. After all, the Bills are the much hotter team coming into this AFC title game. They are 12-6 ATS on the season, while Kansas City is below .500 in that regard at 7-10 ATS." -- Tyler Sullivan . SportsLine senior analyst and expert Larry Hartstein has his finger of the pulse of the Chiefs, owning a 16-2 record against the spread in picks involving Kansas City. He nailed Cleveland +10 last week and now has made his determination as to which way he's leaning for the AFC Championship. To find out, Pete Prisco Jason La Canfora Will Brinson Jared Dubin Ryan Wilson John Breech Dave Richard Jamey Eisenberg Bills at Chiefs (-3) Latest Odds: Under 55 "While I don't foresee points being hard to come by, I do pause slightly Kevin Shattenkirk Men Jersey about this total going Over. While Patrick Mahomes is good to go for this game, if he is limited in any way, that brings the Chiefs ceiling for a big day on offense down. That's also not mentioning that Kansas City could lean on a rushing attack to try and beat Buffalo. Back in Week 6, Clyde Edwards-Helaire posted 161 yards rushing against this unit and Andy Reid could deploy a similar attack to help a hobbled Mahomes get through the game. The Under is also 9-8 for the Chiefs this season. As for the Bills, their offense is averaging 22 points per game through two playoff contests. While that's a small sample size, it's nearly 10 points below their regular-season average. " -- Tyler Sullivan on why he's leaning towards the Under with a projected total of 53.Josh Allen first touchdown scorer (+900) -- SportsLine managing editor R.J. White (via Pick Six Podcast)Josh Allen last touchdown scorer (+900) -- SportsLine managing editor R.J. White (via Pick Six Podcast) total receiving yards: Over 52.5 yards (-115) -- : "Brown's receiving Over was one of the bets I managed to get right last week. It Jacob Trouba Jersey helped that he had 11 targets, tied for his season-high. The hunch is that the Bills throw a bunch on the Chiefs (they barely run the ball anyway). Brown should have opportunities to pick up chunks of yardage. I honestly think this line is at least 10 yards too low. I also want to put it out here that receiving yardage prop is also of interest if it's around this number or le s." to score a TD and the Chiefs to win (+170) -- : "The guy who has a dozen touchdowns this season finding the end zone in a game his team is favored? Why not invest in that combo? It seems economically better than taking Kelce's anytime TD prop at minus-125 and the Chiefs money line at minus-170 separately. The odds are slightly off from what a traditional parlay would pay (plus-186), but it feels about as safe as you can get. Or, if for some reason you're not thrilled with Kelce, you could do the same version of this wager with scoring, and it pays plus-175."Date:Sunday,Jan. 24 |Time:3:05 p.m. ETLocation:Lambeau Field (Green Bay, Wisconsin)TV:FOX|Stream:fuboTV ( )Follow: Connected devices:You can catch fuboTV on any of these devices: Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Google Chromecast, Android TV, Android phones and tablets, iPhones, Brian Leetch Women Jersey iPads, and any PC and Mac web browsers. Find a full list of devices .Buccaneers at Packers spread picks Latest Odds: Green Bay Packers -3 "This will be Tom Brady against Aaron Rodgers. It doesn't get any better than that. But this game will come down to Rodgers against the Tampa Bay defense more than anything else. That defense was outstanding last week against the , locking d

Alle Zeiten sind UTC