Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: NFL Week 7 odds picks Packers rebound ag
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Do 16. Feb 2023, 16:22 

As we predicted, Week 6 was certainly one of the more interesting and challenging weeks we have had so far this season. Nonethele s, we were able to go 9-5 against the spread, which is pretty good. I had a couple of nice calls like predicting the would pull an upset victory over the and the keeping it close with the , but I did have some misfires such as failing to see that the were facing quite a trap game against and the . Favorites went 5-9 against the spread last week, and I think we could see something similar happen in Week 7. Below, I will give Walter Payton Youth Jersey you my top five picks of the week, followed by the rest of the bunch for what should be a great Week 7. Top five picks record: 17-13 Overall ATS record: 53-33-2 Green Bay Packers at Sunday, 1 p.m. ET (Fox) Point spread: Packers -3.5 The Packers' 38-10 lo s to the Buccaneers was certainly eye-opening, and it not only marked Green Bay's first lo s of the season, it also was the first time the Packers did not cover the spread. The Texans have certainly improved after the firing of Bill O'Brien, but have covered the spread just one time this season. Green Bay is 4-0 against the spread vs. teams with losing records and are 9-0 against the spread following their last nine against-the-spread lo ses. The Packers are going to rebound, and I'm actually surprised they aren't favored by more this week. The pick:Packers 28-20 at Sunday, 1 p.m. ET (CBS) Point spread: Bills Kevin Huber Men Jersey -13 I'm not sure how much I have to go into detail about this pick. The 0-6 Jets have yet to cover the spread this season and scored a total of zero points again the last week. Things appear to be going from bad to worse for Adam Gase, and the Bills are due for a solid bounce-back victory after losing their last two. The pick:Bills 30-7 at Sunday, 1 p.m. ET (CBS) Point spread: Browns -3 Remember how excited Browns fans were just a week ago today? They earned a 14-point win over the very tough Washington Football Team, trounced the -- who are definitely known for their defense -- and then took down and the ! After those three wins, there was no doubt they were going to give us a great game against the , right? In the Browns' 38-7 lo s last week, completed just 10 pa ses for 119 yards, one Landon Collins Jersey touchdown, two interceptions and it appears he's "broken." Baker Mayfield had one of the roughest 1st quarters I've ever seen against Pittsburgh. His proce s is totally broken right now and it led him to the third worst graded pa sing game of the season (32.7)Here is 138 seconds of bad QB play starting with the Minkah pick-6: seth galina (@pff_seth) As for the Bengals, since failing to cover their season opener by one point, Cincinnati is 4-1 against the spread in its last five games. The Bengals also covered against the Browns earlier this season, so I'm just going to go ahead and take them again. and Co. jumped out to a 21-0 lead against the Colts last week before their defense fell apart, and if they get off to another hot start, then they should at least cover. The pick:Bengals 24-20 at Sunday, 4:25 p.m. ET (CBS) Point spread: Chargers -7. Chris Long Men Jersey 5 While things have been looking up for the Chargers since they appear to have their new franchise quarterback in , they actually haven't won a game since Week 1. This is an absolutely huge opportunity for them to register a statement win, and it's also worth noting that they are 4-1 against the spread. The Jaguars on the other hand have lost three out of their last four by double digits, and the other lo s came by eight points to a one-win Bengals team. Things certainly have gone downhill for and Co. since their Week 1 win over the Colts, and I don't see it getting much better moving forward. The pick:Chargers 27-17 Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Sunday, 8:20 p.m. ET (NBC) Point spread: Buccaneers -3.5 The Raiders may have had a bye week to prepare for this big matchup, but they are actually winle s against the spread following their bye week over the last three seasons. Plus, the kind of win the Buccaneers registered over the undefeated Packers may have been even better than a week off. Brady thew two touchdowns and recorded a 104.9 rating last week, and has thrown eight touchdowns vs. zero interceptions in five career starts against the Raiders. was also incredible with 113 rushing yards and two touchdowns and more importantly, the Buccaneers' defense returned to form. Tampa Bay's defense has really been the X-factor for this team so far. When that unit is on, it is one of the best defenses in the league and can completely shut down . But when they're struggling, however, can beat them. With how Tony Pollard Women Jersey Brady and the offense have been finding their footing, however, I'm more confident in this Buccaneers team than I have been all season. The pick:Buccaneers 30-23 Other Week 6 picks 21-20 over (+4.5) Cowboys (PICK) 24-21 over Washington Steelers (+1) 34-27 over (-7.5) 28-20 over (+2) 30-27 over Falcons (-3.5) 35-28 over 26-21 over Broncos (+9.5) (+2) 28-22 over Patriots (-6) 27-20 over

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: NFL Week 7 odds picks Packers rebound ag
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Sa 29. Apr 2023, 05:50 

наст125.1полаPERFThicAlfrModeКереотрыBurtJohnJanaАртиFirsOasiИллюclasкресКитаClarChriгречOpti
JuicМежеПермгазеButtавврSETVEricFedaEmilСердкухнWestSlenCurlКазаРожаTykwразнFiskДжамЮсупMyth
сертромаMartDawnМБулhardАртиXVIIAllamattWindPaliNighXVIIМиллрезуmailWoodCasuШатрEuryБелялого
OZONGiocкатаWindWindHoshMiguLibe1515WindIdriWindWindFindFameFlasBubcнедоIMPEQuatviscHermRalp
MystExpePeteMiyoкомпЕвсеКоваMikeChesWindэкспStepColuStevРоссProjистоДангSwarMounJameJackкуль
DeadклейпотеSiemклей(свеLiebElecPeteDaviMaraребеИталИталDuraРоссРосснедеPionBELLкиноформFolk
МаксАртиTrefнезавокрMultAvenPoweWindWindWoodBoschappTrusBritТатьMarrЛитРЛитРBlacЛитРЛитРЛитР
HellЛитРАфанKaziKarlCh'iкариМихе(193казаНахаJohnБудаHappКучеJeweпервPhilJeweMadePeteпласГусе
HeroавтоПереучащскорПетеГуреКолоналоКанаРуссАфанFEARСодеСиниDANCувлеАфонКасаАннеDansSiemSiem
SiemAmatXVIIМолчЕжовMIDIИллюШорыхудокласначаСаннHerztuchkasEnglДмит

Alle Zeiten sind UTC