Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Heres why Aaron Rodgers went to Carson W
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Do 16. Feb 2023, 16:49 

Just after the conclusion of the ' Week 13 victory over the , headed over to talk to after the starter had been benched in the second half in favor of rookie . Heading into the 2020 season, Wentz wasn't on the elite level of Rodgers but was arguably Corey Linsley Jersey considered one of the game's top 10 quarterbacks.Rodgers wanted to send some encouragement Wentz's way as the Eagles quarterback battles the worst season of his career. He's not ready to write off Wentz, even if Philadelphia may be prepared to do so."I don't want to talk about what I said to Carson. I feel like there's some things that really just need to stay (to ourselves)," Rodgers . "I've been meaning to talk to him for a while and I'm glad I got the opportunity to say some things to him because I've always respected his game and been a fan of his game. I think he has a really unique skillset."Sunday's lo s to the Packers was one of the worst games of Wentz's career. His 40% completion rate was the Derwin James Jr. Jersey fifth-lowest mark in a game in Wentz's five seasons, and his 5.27 yards per attempt was the 10th Junior Seau Jersey worst. Of Wentz's career numbers, three of his 10 lowest yards per attempt numbers in an individual game have come in 2020, while four of his lowest pa ser rating performances have also come this season. Of the 32 qualified quarterbacks in pa sing statistics, Wentz ranks 31st in completion percentage (57.4%), 29th in interception percentage (3.4%), 30th in yards per attempt (6.0) and 30th in quarterback rating (72.8). He's been sacked a league-high 50 times this season, or a league-high 10.3% on drop-back attempts. Wentz is also second in the league in bad throw percentage (percentage of poor throws per pa s attempt) at 22.2%, and only 70.4% of his pa ses are on target (pa ses that would have hit the intended receiver), which ranks fifth-worst in the league.Even though the Wentz era Donald Parham Jr. Jersey appears to be nearing its end in Philadelphia, Rodgers isn't ready to close the book on his future as a starting quarterback. There's still plenty of time for Wentz for figure things out. "Obviously, this hasn' Jalen Guyton Jersey t been a really great year there in Philly. I think there's a lot of factors around him that contribute to that," Rodgers said. "I felt like it was a good, quick conversation and definitely wish him the best the rest of the year because I've been a fan of his since he got in the league and he's had some tough circumstances. I hope things work out for him whether it's there or somewhere else."

Alle Zeiten sind UTC