Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Sauce Gardners cheesehead knocked off by
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Do 16. Feb 2023, 16:58 

New York Jets rookie cornerback donned a cheesehead after Sunday Dallas Cowboys Golf Sporting Goods 's of the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field."I'm definitely never going to forget this moment," Gardner said, . "It's a tribute to the Jets fans. They put in on my head, the Jets fans. I just had to take it and run with it."Packers wide receiver didn't take too kindly to the cheesed-up Gardner, knocking the block off the rookie's head. But the wideout said the move wasn' Dallas Cowboys Hoodies Sweatshirts t meant disrespectfully."Sauce, that's a cool name. It's just a little competitive spirit," Lazard said of why he knocked it off. "Nothing too harmful in that aspect or anything. I'm sure he probably would've done the same thing if I was wearing a Jets hat or helmet walking off their field, so that's just the competitivene s in me. No disrespect to him."Sauce earned the cheesehead on Sunday, blanketing Lazard and other Packers receivers and frustrating and the rest of the offense. Gardner allowed one catch for 8 yards on seven targets for a 39.6 pa ser rating Troy Aikman Jersey allowed Sunday. Through six weeks, the first-round corner has allowed a pa ser rating of just 63.6. He also joined as the only players since 2000 with at least one pa s defensed in each of his first six career games.The Jets defense dominated for long stretches Sunday, with playing like an All-Pro, netting two sacks, two tackles for lo s, one forced fumble and a blocked field goal."He was definitely frustrated," New York defensive tackle said of Rodgers. "That's what we wanted to see. That's our objective every week, to pi s off every quarterback we line up against in a smart, dominant, violent way. I think we were succe sful in doing that Dak Prescott Jersey ."Gang Green swarmed Rodgers all game, then the rushing attack behind got going in the second half as the Jets turned a 3-3 halftime score into a 27-10 shellacking."We believe we can be as great as any team in this league," Rankins said. "(We're) showing the rest of this world that this is not just a team you can write off or a team that, 'Oh, maybe they'll be good in Amari Cooper Jersey a few years.' No, we're coming to win right now."

Alle Zeiten sind UTC