Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Andrew Lucks father says former Colts qu
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Do 16. Feb 2023, 17:10 

stunned the entire NFL last August when he elected to at the age of 29 Jimmy Graham Jersey . During his pre s conference, the now former quarterback, who had been battling multiple injuries over the last few years, noted that he was losing the joy of playing the game."This is not an easy decision. Honestly it's the hardest decision of my life. But it is the right decision for me," an emotional Luck said as he announced his retirement over the summer. "I've been stuck Corey Bradford Jersey in this proce s. I haven't been able to live the life I want to live. It's taken the joy out of this game ... the only way forward for me is to remove myself from football."Fast-forward a few months later and it appears like Luck's decision to exit the has proved to be beneficial for himself and his family. "He's having a great time," his father Oliver Luck told from LIV. "He's enjoying life. He's healthy. He's Green Bay Packers T Shirts very happy. He and his wife, Nicole, just had a new baby, Lucy Luck. He's a great dad as I expected him to be and is enjoying life. Still obviously live in Indianapolis and has strong feelings for the city and for the Colts organization, but he's having a great time in retirement ." Luck was in the league for seven seasons and, for a time, looked poised to become the face of the NFL at some point. In 2014, he threw for league-leading 40 touchdown pa ses to go along with a Whitney Mercilus Jersey career-high 4,761 yards as he brought Indianapolis to the AFC Championship. While he did have all that promise, injuries (especially his lost season in 2017 due to his shoulder) started to become too much for him to bear. Given all his talent, there's always going to be the question of whether or not Luck will return to the Aaron Jones T Shirts NFL one day, but that . Fortunately for him, however, he seems to be pretty happy in retirement.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC