Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Broncos Garett Bolles compares Russell W
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Fr 14. Apr 2023, 05:51 

It's Hype Week, in case you weren't aware. Roughly a month after Denver agreed to acquire the longtime star in a blockbuster trade, and just days into the team's 2022 offseason program, a Chance Campbell Jersey number of veterans have offered public praise for their new quarterback. On Tuesday, No. 1 receiver said Wilson has for the club. On Thursday, left tackle joined in, comparing the QB to all-time sports legends."You talk about some of the greatest athletes -- Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Michael Jordan -- the type of mentalities those athletes have," Bolles said, , "that's what he has. He's so focused all the time, ready to rock and roll, and it's what we needed here."A 2020 All-Pro and a senior member of the Broncos' offensive line, Bolles that he Rashaan Evans Jersey received a text from Wilson shortly after the QB's arrival, and the two spoke via FaceTime soon after."I was just excited," he said, before taking a subtle shot at Wilson's old team. "I told him, 'Hey man, I know you're used to being hit. You're not going to get hit here.' I'm really looking forward it Jeffery Simmons Jersey ." Wilson will be the Broncos' 11th starting quarterback in the last six years when he opens 2022 under center, replacing last year's duo of and . Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the Larrell Murchison Jersey day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! A J Brown T Shirts Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC