Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Martellus Bennett releases plan for Hous
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Fr 14. Apr 2023, 06:23 

tight end is pretty darn good at his primary job -- he has among all tight ends since 2012 -- but he might be even better at his other non-football jobs.On Saturday, Bennett released a design plan for his Houston-based theme park, which will be Demarcus Robinson Jersey called MartyLand Adventure Park. It looks awesome. "I know I say this a lot, but this will be a dream come true," Bennett wrote in the photo caption. "There's a few areas that you can't see in these photos that are going to be bananas. Growing up in Houston as a kid one I loved and always wanted to go to Marcus Allen Jersey outer space and I did that often on the playground. So naturally this park has a space theme. I can't wait to start taking all the kids in my hometown on a great space adventure in own creative way. I'll share more info as things progre s. Look out , has joined the race to space ..."Bennett has never stuck to just football. As Forbes' Madeline Berg detailed last year, among other Willie Gay Jersey endeavors outside of football. He's also Perhaps most impre sively, he who once said on TV that to read."Just about creativity. Juan Thornhill Jersey How he reads books," said last year, per the "I was just thinking, everyone that reads books says they love reading books. It got me thinking that I want to go down that path. It feels like it keeps your mind rolling with ideas. That's great to have."It's neat. He's always thinking. His mind is always thinking. He's a very intellectual guy, that's very creative and smart. If you need any Willie Lanier Jersey ideas, you just ask him and boom, he'll come up with it. You'll be like, 'Damn, that's right.'" Bennett and Gronk for "True Detective" Season 3. Who's with me?

Alle Zeiten sind UTC