Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Packers fans drive Davon House to Green
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Fr 14. Apr 2023, 07:47 

One of the worst feelings for any traveler is being late for a flight. That's especially true when your flight is a connection and you're caught out of the way, somewhere between your starting point George Mikan Jersey and your ultimate destination. cornerback had that experience on Monday night. Around 9:30 EST on Monday, House let the Twitter world know that he was caught in Minneapolis, the result of a mi sed connection on his way to for OTAs the next morning. Any packer fans in Minnesota want to take a trip to Green Bay maybe I can hitch hike a ride Davon Wesley Matthews Jersey House (@DavonHouse) What ya doin in MPLS? Jacob Wee s (@JacobWee s) Connection Davon House (@DavonHouse) That's when the Johnson brothers came to the rescue. Chad and Mike Johnson, Packers fans that live about a half-hour from the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, decided to swing by and scoop House up, offering him a ride to Green Bay. I could come over and get you. Chad Johnson (@chadj19) I'll get you to Green Bay man. In one piece even! I'm a half hour from MSP, would be happy to help. mike johnson (@mikeyj14) Taking this long drive with and back to greenbay. Davon House (@DavonHouse) "I went to bed and I was ," Chad Johnson told Ivica Zubac Jersey ESPN.com. "My brother lives in Hudson; I'm in Eau Claire. I tweeted him that 'I could come pick you up,' and in the meantime I texted my brother that House needs a ride. My brother also tweeted him. He was closer so he swung up to the airport and picked him up, and I met him on Highway 29 so my brother and I could keep each other awake." The brothers then dropped House off at his car Green Bay's Austin Elgin Baylor Jersey Straubel International Airport, and House insisted they tag along to the Packers facility with him for a tour and some signed gear. House also gave the brothers $80 for gas, over their objections."It would've been cool just to get a picture with him there, but he was like, 'Follow me to the stadium and I'll sign some stuff for you,'" Chad Johnson said. "We told him he didn't need to do that, and he insisted. He has OTAs at 7:30, and here he is at 3:30 in the morning doing this. So he brought us over there, we Marc Gasol Jersey got to go in the locker room. He signed some shoes and some gloves and let us take pictures with the trophies." While House had a trying evening, it seems like these two fans got an experience that was well worth the trouble.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC