Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Tom Brady began preparing for 2022 Super
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Fr 14. Apr 2023, 07:51 

There's a reason is the greatest quarterback of all time. OK, there are several reasons that include Rawle Alkins Jersey the way he takes care of his body -- he's to ensure he's 100 percent for 2021 -- but it's the way his mind works that truly drives his historic levels of succe s. The most recent example of this arrived not weeks after he led the to a beatdown of and the in LV, , but instead only after Tony Carr Jersey the task was done.While others are undoubtedly still celebrating the victory -- justifiably so -- Brady's mindset shifted from confetti back to competition almost immediately. In a recent interview with , quarterbacks coach Clyde Christensen recalls an eye-opening call he received from the future first-ballot Hall of Famer the morning after Tampa Bay became the first team to ever host and then win a Super Bowl on its own field."He said, 'Hey, I didn't see you after the game. I just wanted to tell you thanks and what a great journey and how much I appreciated everything you did,'" Christensen said. "The second thing he said: 'I was just sitting here thinking, and I think we can really be better next year. I think we're going to be New Orleans Pelicans T-Shirts a better team.' He was already excited about the next year."It's amazing. That's how his mind works." Yes, before the afterparty cleanup was even underway, Brady's mind was on to Super Bowl LVI.Those who've known and/or worked with him in the past are familiar with this line of thinking, as evidenced in how former teammates continue to pound the table in attempting to explain just how great the five-time Super Bowl MVP truly is. It's a trait the Bucs are now enjoying in spades, with wide Steven Adams Jersey receiver noting -- convincing them they could win games as opposed to simply hoping they could. Having now gotten a taste of the deity that is Brady, you can understand why general manager Jason Licht not only admits , but he's elated at the idea. The financial Jaxson Hayes Jersey part is something that can be worked out in due time, however, because Brady is already weeks into trying to find ways for an already dominant Bucs team to become that much more so this offseason.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC