Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Fabinho backs Salah to become one of Liv
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Fr 14. Apr 2023, 07:52 

Fabinho thinks Mohamed Salah could go on to be regarded as one of the greatest players to ever pull on a Liverpool jersey after signing a new contract.Salah ended speculation around his future by agreeing a new three-year deal on July 1 the Egypt forward only had 12 months remaining on his previous deal with the Kira Lewis Jr. Jersey Reds and could have departed as a free agent after the 2022-23 season.That would have been a significant blow for Liverpool considering Salahsimpact since joining from Roma in 2017.The 30-year-old has made 254 appearances for the Reds and scored 156 goals, a sisting 58 more.Those 156 goals rank Salahninth on the list of Liverpools record scorers, while his Premier League goal involvements tally of 164 is third only to Robert Lewandowski (184) and Lionel Me si (200) among players from Europes big five leagues since August 2017.He has played a vital role in Liverpool winning six trophies since his arrival, including the Reds first Premier League crown and a Champions League title, but Fabinho is convinced there could be even more to come from Salah.Speaking in Bangkok on Monday ahead of Tuesdays friendly against Manchester United New Orleans Pelicans T-Shirts , Fabinho said: We are really happy for Salah , happy to see him playing for Liverpool.Hes already a Liverpool legend, but I think he can be one of the best Liverpool players Frank Jackson Jersey in the history of this club. So Im happy for him, for sure he will continue to score goals and play his best football because he is really important for us.While pre-season friendlies might be considered of little importance to the average supporter, Harvey Elliott is fully aware of how crucial they could be to him.The 19-year-old enjoyed an impre sive loan spell with Blackburn Rovers in the Championship in 2020-21 and looked set for a prominent role in the first team upon his return.But a dislocated ankle suffered against Leeds United in September kept Elliottout until February, and while he was able to take part in the final three months of the season, he freely admits he was not himself.The England Under-21 internationals mental state has improved over the off-season, however, and he is eager to make the most of pre-season.He said: Its easy to sort of get overwhelmed by the injury and come back, and you keep thinking about it and not feel Steven Adams Jersey comfortable and confident and stuff like that, and I think towards the end of the season, I did a little bit, because my form wasnt really there, and I wasnt really myself in training se sions just because I was a bit worried.So, I mean, now I feel 100 per cent, that the line has gone through last season. This season is a new one, new achievements to be reached and new goals to be reached as well.So Im just looking forward to it and making sure, as I said New Orleans Pelicans Jeresy , Im in the best po sible position to go out.Ill put myself out there to the manager, to the coaching team, to the players that, Im still here, and Im still able to play for the team. Im still able to give my 100 per cent focus and committing to the team.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC