Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: LeVeon Bell tweets that 60 million aint
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Fr 14. Apr 2023, 08:00 

One of the most intriguing Eric Paschall Jersey free agents this offseason is star running back . Bell is arguably the 's best player at his position, and he wants to be paid accordingly. He also has in playing out another season on the franchise tag. The Steelers may or may not acquiesce to his wish on that front, but if Bell does hit the open market, he's sure to have no shortage of suitors.One of those suitors with a ton of cap space is the . The Jets are set to Nico Mannion Jersey have nearly $80 million to spend this offseason and they always like to make a splash. On Thursday, a Jets fan that is a "self-proclaimed Jets spokesperson" reached out to Bell on Twitter and offered him a sizable chunk of that money. I speak on behalf of the New York Jets, well give you $60 million in cash if you come play for us Erich Sternkopf (@ErichSternkopf) What did Bell think of that offer? Well, let' Rick Barry Jersey s just say he was not too fond of the idea of playing for New York -- even for that amount of money. that aint enough to come run with the Jets... Le'Veon Bell (@ Shaun Livingston Jersey L_Bell26) That's pretty definitive. But it did not stop Jets rookie safety from attempting to persuade Bell that it might be worth it. He claimed that the Jets "will be the talk of the league this coming year." Woah big dawg. Show some luv. We will be the talk of the league this coming year. How much you need? Let me run to the bank. I gotcha my boy. Haha JamalAdams (@TheAdams_era) They'd certainly be among Andrew Wiggins Jersey the most talked-about teams in the league if they managed to snag Bell on the open market, but the Steelers surely want to keep him around and he's said he wants to stay, so it seems somewhat unlikely.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC