Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Bears kicker Cody Parkey receives suppor
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Fr 14. Apr 2023, 08:07 

As mad as fans are at after a mi sed kick lost them the Wild Card Game against the , . After the game, Parkey told reporters that it is "one of the worst feelings in the world to let your team down," adding that he felt "terrible." Parkey had made three kicks prior to this one, but it's the only one that people will remember from the game., and they were Trevor Zegras Kids Jersey ecstatic, but they weren't the only ones to have strong emotions after the kick double-doinked.Athletes -- and not just ones -- jumped to Parkey's defense for the mi s. Including Chicago's own Dwyane Wade, who knows a thing or two about clutch shots, who said that Parkey "faced the media like a true profe sional." He added that "Most of you have no idea how hard this is to do." Benoit-Olivier Women Jersey Most of you have no idea how hard this is to do. Cody Parkey way to Antoine Vermette Men Jersey face the media like a true profe sional. Im a fan! DWade (@DwyaneWade) Kobe Bryant, meanwhile, had a slightly more competitive me sage. One that certainly befits the Black Mamba. Weve all been here Cody but if you wanna win back the city you gotta get back in the lab and have a historic season next year to bury this one. Im happy for my but as a fellow pro athlete you gotta grind harder and double down justgetsh*tdone Kobe Bryant (@kobebryant) Bryant also continued to tell Parkey to embrace the way of the Sith when a fan pointed out that Chicago is le s than forgiving. Good. He needs to use that hurt to fuel him. So he angry. Be hurt Sam Steel Women Jersey all you want. He has to square with that thru his craft Kobe Bryant (@kobebryant) It's hard to imagine Parkey trying to have a rebound year with the Bears next year. Kicking was an i sue for them all season. However, Eagles player said that this shouldn't be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Kick was tipped. Chris Long (@JOEL9ONE) Parkey clearly has support, he said "every single one of his teammates said they got my back and that they love me and to not let this affect me. Of course, it's John Gibson Women Jersey gonna sting for a few days" after the game to reporters, per ESPN.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC