Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: NFL notes Broncos perfect QB problem Pan
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Fr 14. Apr 2023, 08:33 

So now the have two quarterbacks after going into the draft seemingly with none. looked plenty good to me getting into his first regular-season game after left with an injury Sunday against Tampa. Lynch's athleticism popped immediately, even playing now with the men and not the boys. It was telling that the Broncos let him rip off throws his first three times under center, including some fastballs well down field. Operating out of the shotgun with him -- to keep him in his comfort zone from college -- may limit the offense in some other ways, but it appears Denver has found another good problem to have. There's no reason to rush Siemian back from his shoulder injury and we Atlanta Braves Jersey 'll see how Gary Kubiak divvies up the precious practice reps with his kid quarterbacks this week.What's with the QB slamming? Speaking of the injury to Siemian, it reminded me of too many similar hits this season where it seemed a defender was making a concerted effort to slam the quarterback, shoulder-first, into the turf. Jimmy Garappolo went down in a similar fashion a few weeks back, as did , and both have mi sed several weeks. I know there is only so much the league can do to protect the pa ser -- and officials already go to some lengths to do so now -- but I wonder if the competition committee should explore some new language to further protect the manner in which QBs are slammed to the ground in a vulnerable position, given the obvious import of the position. More and notes: The Ravens better find a way to get in the end zone in the first half of games and come out with some sort of spark. Whatever coordinator Marc Trestman is scripting to start games, it ain't working at all. The Ravens are struggling for an identity on offense, and given the addition of all the speed to their roster, they need to find a way to get the ball downfield more, too. That's what does best. Losing their starting left tackle this week was somewhat crippling, but you have to be able to make some adjustments, too, and relying on 55-yard field goals every week isn't a part of the play caller's play sheet. That's a huge win for the Bills, but it'll be a very different challenge next time around with back, and Rex Ryan may regret his comments about his "sources" in the Dansby Swanson Jersey Pats building. Bill Belichick never forgets and that's one bear Ryan pokes a little too often. So, I ask again, where did all that money go that the Panthers saved by cutting from his franchise tag in the middle of the offseason? They sure could've used Norman Sunday while shredded them with 12 pa ses for 300 yards to , alone. Oh, yeah, and they desperately still need a left tackle and a pa s rusher or two, also. The MVP is being beat to a pulp to the point where he's reduced to being largely average and this team is in deep trouble if it can't hang with Atlanta. It's gut check time in Carolina. That's a team that should be calling around on someone like or . They need to try another type deal from a year ago. The Browns are bad, but they do play hard. Rookie quarterback has been far more functional than I figured he would be at this stage and no one is running the ball better than the Browns are. No one. has been unstoppable, and the had trouble holding him below 10 yards per carry on Sunday. For the season Crowell has 60 rushes for 386 yards (a hearty 6.4 yards per carry) and three TDs. Over the last three games, he is Greg Maddux Jersey averaging 6.75 yards per carry. This has been a godsend in terms of limiting what the QB has to do and keeping the defense off the field and giving the Browns a fighting chance, as their offensive line is going to get plenty of quarterbacks banged up this season. People seem to always want to get on , but his enthusiasm to help and implore and teach some of the Cowboys young pa s catchers on the sidelines Sunday seemed very real. I'm sure appreciated it as well. The Cowboys' pa sing game got better as the game rolled on. goes through his first quarter of the season as a big-money starter with five touchdown pa ses and six interceptions. Teams have done a better job by and large of taking away , and Osweiler's late pick Sunday could have been a killer. He finished with a QB rating of just 74.8. The offense clicked on two early drives and you could sense a difference with head coach Bill O'Brien back to calling plays, but the Texans stalled for much of the game after that and allowed the Titans to hang around still doesn't look close to right, to me. He isn't on the field nearly as much as normal, he still seems hobbled, and he has been more of a decoy than anything else. Before the Patriots lo s to the Bills got out David Justice Jersey of hand on Sunday, you still didn't always see Gronk in some critical third-and-fourth-down situations. And that's with a novice quarterback, , forced to play with a bad thumb, and the Pats in spread formations. Gronk is generally omnipresent and dwarfing everyone else on the field. I suspect we see more of him in the coming weeks and his role expands as he gets healthier, but it's worth keeping an eye on, for sure. Meantime, is the real deal. Watch him explode when Tom Brady comes back next week. remains a me s and a turnover machine (nine picks in two weeks), but suggestions he was facing a quick hook were ridiculous. The Jets will only go to as a last resort -- one that could be coming with a few more lo ses, but certainly not yet. If can't do anything against wounded Arizona on a short week Thursday at home with likely starting for the Cards, and Chip Kelly doesn't bench him them, he may as well cut . We continue to sleep on the Seattle defense. The Seahawks are right up there with the Broncos for the best in the NFL. Also, watch take off even further coming out of this early bye week. People always seem quick to want to dismi s this group, but they are always there in the end. The Bucs cannot get back soon enough. It'll probably be another week or two, John Smoltz Jersey but that offense lacks much continuity without him and young quarterback hasn't been the same without him. Each week I wonder a little more about which proven quarterback-guru head coach gets to work with next season. That offense is stuck in the muck.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC