Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Priscos NFL Week 5 picks Bills stun Chie
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Fr 14. Apr 2023, 09:02 

October is a great month. I was born in it. It's one of the best sports months of the year.Oh, and I usually get hot with my .I wouldn't say last week was hot as in fire hot, but maybe more like soup that had been sitting out for a bit after coming off the stove.I went 9-7 against the spread to raise my season record to 31-31-2 and I went 9-7 straight up to get to 35-29. My Best Bets for the Pick-Six Podcast went 4-3 to raise my season record to 14-12.It's progre s. Now it's time to string together a few good weeks to really get going in October. Latest Odds: Los Angeles Rams -2.5 Seattle pulled out a tough road victory last week, while the Rams were dominated by the at home. The Rams have traditionally played well against Seattle, even in Seattle, which is why I think they will bounce back. The Seattle pa s defense has too many busts that will show up here for Matt Stafford. Rams take it.Pick: Rams 30, Seahawks 19Which picks can you make with confidence, and which contender goes down hard? , and find out. Latest Odds: Atlanta Falcons -3 The Falcons lost a tough Tom Seaver Jersey one at home last week to Washington, while the Jets won for the first time this season, beating the . The Falcons are still capable of lighting up a defense, but the Jets are getting better on that side of the ball. The Atlanta defense is awful. I think will get the best of his battle with Zach Wilson. Falcons win it. Pick: Falcons 30, Jets 21 Latest Odds: Minnesota Vikings -10 The Vikings are playing a third straight at home. They must have this game after losing to the Sunday. Detroit has stayed around in games, but this might be one that gets away. Minnesota's offense struggled against the Browns, but they will get back on track in this one. Vikings big.Pick: Vikings 31, Lions 21 Latest Odds: Washington Commanders +2.5 The Saints lost at home to the , a game they were big favorites to win. They are a tough team to figure out right now. Washington rallied to beat the Falcons, but their defense remains a major concern. is playing well right now. This is the game the Washington defense finally shows up.Pick: Washington 21, Saints 17 Latest Odds: Houston Texans +8 The Texans are awful. The offense is Matt Kemp Jersey bad with rookie Davis Mills and I can't wait to see what Bill Belichick throws at him. The Patriots offense did some good things against Tampa Bay with . This might be an ugly game to watch, but the Patriots are the better team right now and Jones is the better rookie pa ser. New England takes it. Pick: Patriots 20, Texans 13 Latest Odds: Tampa Bay Buccaneers -11 Tampa Dave Concepcion Jersey Bay is back home after two road games, splitting both games. They haven't quite looked like the Super Bowl team from a year ago. But the Dolphins are the perfect tonic. Miami is a disaster on offense right now. Look for the Bucs to dominate this game in a big way.Pick: Bucs 31, Dolphins 20 Latest Odds: Green Bay Packers -2 This is a big game for both teams this week. Can you believe it? Both are 3-1, with the Bengals a big surprise. They have extra rest here that will help, but I just don't think they will slow down . This could be a shootout with also having a big day. Packers take it.Pick: Packers 36, Bengals 30 Latest Odds: Pittsburgh Steelers +1.5 The Steelers have looked lifele s on offense, while the Broncos could be starting backup . That means this will be all about the defenses. That means a low-scoring game with a turnover or two deciding it. I think at home the Steelers will be the team that makes those plays. Even with a pathetic offense, they win it with their defense. Pick: Steelers 19, Broncos 13 Latest Odds: Philadelphia Eagles +2.5 The Panthers suffered their first lo s last week, but after two straight on the road they return to face an Eagles team that is 1-3. Philadelphia did some good things on offense against the , but the defense had i sues. Carolina's defense is coming off a tough game at Dallas, but I think they regroup here. It's close, Tanner Roark Jersey though.Pick: Panthers 24, Eagles 23 Latest Odds: Tenne see Titans -4 The Titans have won seven of eight in this rivalry and has dominated the series. He has nine touchdowns in the past three seasons with two 200-yard plus rushing games in that time. The Jaguars have been OK against the run, but not here. Henry will continue running over them as the Titans get back on track after the lo s to the Jets.Pick: Titans 23, Jaguars 17 Latest Odds: Cleveland Browns +2.5 The Chargers are coming off two impre sive showings against two top AFC teams. Now they get a third. The Browns are playing consecutive road games, which will be a challenge. But the Chargers are on a short week. The Browns running game should be able to control the game flow in this one. The score will stay down and the Browns will hang around. Chargers win, but the Browns stay close. Pick: Chargers 23, Browns 22 Latest Odds: Las Vegas Raiders -5.5 The Bears and their struggling offense are just what the Raiders need to get back on track after losing to the Chargers. Chicago could go back to here if he's healthy. If not, it's . The problem is the Bears offensive line will have i sues with the Raiders front. That will challenge whoever plays quarterback. Las Vegas big.Pick: Raiders 27, Bears 13 Latest Odds: Arizona Cardinals -6 The Cardinals are the best team in football right now and Kyle Murray is playing MVP football. The offense is tough to stop. The 49ers will likely counter with rookie making his first start. He will use his legs a lot more than , which will present a real challenge for Arizona. But they practice against Murray. They will be fine defending that style, which will allow them to stay undefeated with an impre sive victory.Pick: Cardinals 30, 49ers 21 Latest Odds: New York Giants +7 The Giants are playing consecutive road games after beating the Saints in overtime last week. was outstanding in that game. The Cowboys have won Pete Rose Jersey three straight and are much improved on defense. The Giants, though, will hang around in this game because of Jones. Dallas wins it, but it's close. Pick: Cowboys 28, Giants 26 Latest Odds: Buffalo Bills +3 This is an enormous game for playoff seeding down the line. The Chiefs have already lost twice, once at home, so they can't afford another lo s here. The Bills lost to the Chiefs twice last season, but have addre sed their biggest i sue in those lo ses, which is pa s rush. I think they've done enough there to slow some and and the Bills will go into Arrowhead and pull off a big upset.Pick: Bills

Alle Zeiten sind UTC