Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Raiders GM Mike Mayock issues statement
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Fr 14. Apr 2023, 09:09 

One has to wonder when the drama will end. Will all of these i sues subside once the take the field for the first time, or will his time with Jon Gruden and Co. be cut short before he even plays a down for the Silver and Black? On Thursday, a report Justin Morneau Jersey from Adam Schefter indicated that the the seven-time Pro Bowl wideout after he got into an with general manager Mike Mayock. , Brown had to be "held back by a couple of teammates" when confronting Mayock. and the team included in a letter to Brown that he was behaving in a manner that would qualify as "conduct detrimental to the team." Just an hour Nelson Cruz Jersey after Schefter's report surfaced, Mayock held a pre s conference which really was just a short statement. Watch it here in its entirety, per Jimmy Durkin of The Athletic: Well, this is your AB non-update. Jimmy Durkin (@Jimmy_Durkin) "Antonio Brown is not in the building today. He's not going to be practicing. I don't have any more information. When we do, I'll get it to you. That's Taylor Rogers Jersey it for today." The Raiders' first game comes on Monday night against the . The game was originally a pick 'em, but the line has already shifted two points in Denver's favor following the Brown news. This is not the first time Mayock and Brown have seemingly butted heads. Back in August, when Brown mi sed yet another practice while , Mayock met with the the media Michael Pineda Jersey to discu s Brown's absence. to the mi sing wide receiver. "You all know that A.B. is not here today. So here's the bottom line. He's pretty upset about the helmet i sue," Mayock said. "We have supported that. We appreciate that. But Erick Aybar Jersey at this point, we've pretty much exhausted all avenues of relief. So from our perspective, it's time for him to be all in or all out. So we're hoping he's back soon." While Brown is back and has finally chosen a helmet, his presence at practice appears to create even more drama than his absence did.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC