Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Trevor Lawrence Pro Day Jaguars Patriots
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Fr 14. Apr 2023, 09:12 

Urban Meyer and Dabo Swinney were adversaries in two major college bowl games. On Friday, Meyer and Swinney spoke for a significant amount of time while watching quarterback Trevor Lawrence's Pro Day at Clemson. Meyer, who last month was named the new head coach of the , is expected to select the 2018 national champion who was coached by Swinney with the No. 1 overall pick Jean Segura Jersey in the draft.Lawrence, for his part, took notice of Meyer's presence at the workout. "Yeah, I saw him," Lawrence told ESPN's Rece Davis in a post-workout interview. "Just waived at him real quick, obviously can't really communicate out here. But it's been cool to see all the teams come out."The Jaguars' expected selection of Lawrence apparently didn't stop 16 other franchises from attending the quarterback's Pro Day, however. Among the other teams that were on hand: the , , , , , , , , , , , and , , and , .All told, Lawrence reinforced on Friday why he will likely be the No. 1 overall pick. Lawrence, who checked in at , looked to be in phenomenal shape as he completed a series of pa ses and drills without any noticeable fatigue. Lawrence's accuracy Juan Samuel Jersey was also on display while taking snaps from a shotgun as well as under center. His arm strength, as you can see below, was another attribute Lawrence displayed on Friday. Trevor Lawrence.LAUNCH. CODES. ACC Network (@accnetwork) "I was pretty pleased with it," Lawrence said, evaluating his own performance. "Obviously, like anything, you have some throws that you wish you could go back and hit a little bit better. But as a whole, I think it was a good day."Lawrence was the complete package at Clemson. In three years with the Tigers, he completed 66.6% of his pa ses for 10,098 yards with 90 touchdowns and seven interceptions. He was also a dual threat, rushing for 943 yards and 19 touchdowns. Despite running significantly le s in 2020, Lawrence still rushed for eight touchdowns last fall while leading the Tigers to another appearance in the Playoffs.Lawrence conducted his Pro Day on Friday ahead of his upcoming labrum surgery on his non-throwing shoulder. Lawrence wants to have the surgery soon so that he can be ready for workouts this summer. Lawrence spoke about the injury and timing of the Pro Day following the workout. "Obviously I've got to still continue talking to the doctors and see how the rehab goes, but I think I can throw in six-to-eight weeks after the surgery. And Clay Buchholz Jersey then looking at a four-to-five-month full clearance," he said. "But obviously, I'll be able to do stuff before then. But just glad it's non-throwing shoulder, so shouldn't be too bad. Just got to rehab really hard and work hard to get back. But I'm just excited to get that fixed and start that road to getting healthy."According to , a former quarterback who conducted Friday's se sion, Lawrence wanted to have a pro day to show that he has "nothing to hide.""For him, he could sit there and say, 'I'm not doing it and here's why,'" Palmer . "And you gotta understand where I'm coming from too, my brother Carson was the surefire No. 1 pick, no doubt, he played in the Senior Bowl and threw at the combine, because, 'Give me a ball. I'd love to compete. I have nothing to hide. I love throwing.' "Trevor's the same kind of guy. He loves to compete, Robin Roberts Jersey has nothing to hide, confident as they come and loves doing it. It's really simple for him. It wasn't really even a discu sion."Along with the expected selection of Lawrence, Meyer has some pieces to work with in Jacksonville. The Jaguars' current roster includes several promising players that includes running back , receivers Laviska Shanault Jr., D.J. Chark, , guard and center , tackle , defensive linemen and (who played for Meyer at Ohio State) linebackers , and , and cornerback C.J. Henderson.If selected by the Jaguars, Lawrence will work with new Jaguars offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell and pa sing game coordinator Brian Schottenheimer. Bevell's previous NFL experience includes time working with quarterbacks Brett Favre, and . Bevell won a Super Bowl as the ' offensive coordinator in 2013. Schottenheimer's previous history with NFL quarterbacks includes time spent with , , , , Andrew Luck, and most Blank Jersey recently as Wilson's offensive coordinator in Seattle.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC