Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Trent Williams says the bridge has defin
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Fr 14. Apr 2023, 09:17 

The placed offensive tackle Trent Williams on Thursday, which effectively ended his season before it started. There do remain questions about his future, however, and if there is anything the team can do to make Williams want to stay in Washington.The seven-time Pro Bowler had been away from the team for almost five months , but at the trade deadline. JP Finlay of NBC Sports Washington reported that Williams said , and that the team declared it was minor. That growth ended up being Carlos Lee Jersey cla sified as a rare form of cancer, dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans (DFSP). Williams had the growth removed earlier this offseason, but the situation was extremely serious. The fact that the Redskins' medical staff let this situation escalate led to .Now, the Redskins how Williams was cared for medically, but ."If I felt like they were genuine, I'd be all for it," Williams told . "They're not doing it to find out what went wrong. They're doing it to cover their butts.""Mine isn't Nolan Ryan Jersey the only situation they got wrong. There are a lot of situations they could have looked into. Why didn't they do it before now? Why didn't they do Andy Pettitte Jersey it in quarterback Colt McCoy's case? And they keep putting out these false reports. That's never helpful. I just feel like regardle s of what the findings of the investigation are, they're going to try to find a way to paint me negatively and make themselves look better." There's no doubt that the Redskins' medical staff has struggled when it comes to fixing up players Carlos Correa Jersey and getting them back onto the field in a timely manner. McCoy needed multiple procedures for his broken fibula, running back now has more knee surgeries than played and while injury was incredibly serious, it's hard to fathom that . When Williams spoke with reporters for the first time last week, he was firm, but refused to say that he was done with the Redskins. In speaking with this week, however, he admitted he "had a lot of anger" about this situation, and feels like it's probably time to move on."I feel like everything has run its course," Williams Jose Cruz Jr. Jersey said. "I mean, I do want to play football still and I'm not a free agent until after the 2020 season, so who knows. But the bridge has definitely been burned, and any efforts now, basically are, in my opinion, pretty much just CYA cover your a s ." This saga will continue into next offseason, where it seems likely that the Redskins will move the disgruntled offensive lineman.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC