Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Eric Weddle loses 1 million playoff bonu
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Fr 14. Apr 2023, 09:18 

The came into Sunday's game against the with a 93.7 percent chance of qualifying for the postseason. All they had to do was beat a six-win team. It took 51 minutes, but Baltimore finally took a 27-24 lead. And then, Cleveland Indians Custom Jersey with le s than a minute to go, the unthinkable happened: THE !TOUCHDOWNNNN!WOW. NFL (@NFL) Keep in mind that the Bengals' offense had been putrid for much of the second half, including the three previous plays that led up to the improbable fourth-and-12 touchdown pa s that not only ruined the Ravens' New Year's Eve but cost safety the . Last week Weddle didn't even know about the bonus until general manager Ozzie Newsome ."You better bring it and you better have everyone ready because you have $1 million bucks riding on this game," Newsome said before the Ravens faced the in Week 16. "It's kind of funny," Weddle said at the time, though it's obviously le s funny now. "It's pretty awesome. I'm grateful that I have this opportunity. It means I' Corey Kluber Jersey ve had a great season and our team has." . So what happened? The Ravens -- who forced into two incompletions and a three-yard gain on that final, fateful drive -- switched from man to man to Cover 2 on the fourth-down play. "We were debating on the call," Weddle explained. "We wanted to give them a different look. We didn't play it correctly. The safety to that side drops; they made a play." Cleveland Indians Jersey Linebacker C.J. Mosley added: "It was a simple coverage. He just threw the ball to the right spot." And , Weddle's partner in the secondary who signed with the Abraham Almonte Jersey team in the offseason, said, "We talked about finishing all year. We didn't finish. The Bengals made a play, but like I said, that's football. I will look at the tape and see maybe what we could have done better. I've never loved a team like I've loved this one. So this one stings a little bit for me." Veteran and leader has been with the Ravens since 2003 and was part of the team that won the after the 2012 season. Over the course of the 230 he's played, he's never seen anything like what happened on Sunday night. "Yes, 15 years as a Raven, I would say this one is the most devastating lo s in the regular season ," Suggs said. "I will remember this one forever." Meanwhile, the are the beneficiaries of Baltimore's misery. Buffalo beat Miami on Sunday and needed the Ravens to lose to qualify for the postseason for the first time since 1999. Needle s to say, in Cleveland Indians T-Shirts western New York. From Miami, to Buffalo, to New York City...That playoff moment! Buffalo Bills (@buffalobills)

Alle Zeiten sind UTC