Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: How Travis Kelce has used his record-set
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Fr 14. Apr 2023, 09:33 

is using his transcendent play at tight Tobias Enstrom Jersey end to set records on the football field -- and rack up a lot of money for his charity as a result. Kelce started the foundation in 2015 to provide opportunities to disadvantaged youth and to help them aspire beyond their current situations."I wanted to give back to the city, both where I come from and the city I'm in now," Kelce said to CBS Sports. "I wanted to make a difference in the best way po sible and the only way I could think of was my impact on the youth. Because I grew up loving sports and loving the , I understood -- and still understand -- how I really look at the NFL stars growing up."I know how to really relate to kids doing that, so that started the opportunity to help the underserved community out here in Logan Stanley Jersey Kansas City and just give kids opportunities that they wouldn't have otherwise."Kelce has been using his record-setting performance on the field in order to raise money for the foundation. For the past several seasons, Kelce's "Catching for a Cause" raises money for every catch he makes throughout the Laurie Boschman Jersey season. Kelce says it's all injected to help out Kansas City's community, especially since he's recorded 486 catches -- the third-most in the NFL and most amongst tight ends -- over the past five years. "I'll give back to my foundation throughout the year or whatever is needed to boost what it is that we're doing or who it is that we're helping, but everybody can pledge for the entire season," Kelce said. "Every catch that I get or every touchdown that I get, you can pledge a certain change amount -- anything is appreciated."At the end of the year, we'll add it all up and he'll see how much money we can raise as a team or as the Kingdom is."Through two games, Kelce has raised Jack Roslovic Jersey $1,915 from the 13 catches he's made. With the donations in place, Kelce is projected to catch 101 pa ses and make $14,907 -- not counting the donations fans can contribute over the next 15 Brandon Tanev Jersey weeks and the money he'll pledge at the end of the year. Kelce's goal is $20,000 each season. Kelce has even more motivation to catch pa ses and win games every fall Sunday, all so kids can chase their dreams and have the same opportunities he did -- no matter the circumstances.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC