Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Tom Brady confident hell play at high le
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Fr 14. Apr 2023, 09:36 

While we did get a brief glimpse into an NFL without , it was short-lived. To the chagrin of teams acro s the league, the seven-time champion decided to call off his retirement just over a month after his initial announcement that he was walking away from the game on Feb. 1. For anyone following Brady's brief retirement, the Allen Robinson Jersey news wasn't that surprising as he hadn't shut the door about a po sible comeback almost immediately after retiring. In , Brady noted that he still felt the pull to play and believed he could continue to do so at a high level."I knew my body, physically, could still do what it could do and obviously I have a love for the game, I think Buster Skrine Jersey I'll always have a love for the game," Brady told ESPN. "I do think physically I'll be able to do it. I just felt like there was still a place for me on the field."To his credit, Brady's not wrong. He had just finished a 2021 season where he was runner-up in the MVP voting and led the in pa sing yards (5,316) and touchdowns (43). The had also won the NFC South and reached the divisional round before falling to the eventual Super Bowl champion . Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and Joel Iyiegbuniwe Jersey power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. Brady will be 45 at the start of the 2022 season, an age that he has long pointed to as the mile-maker for where Eddie Jackson Jersey he'll evaluate his future in the NFL. While he told ESPN that he isn't sure how much longer he'll play, he acknowledges that he's certainly closer to the end than he is the beginning."I know I don't have a lot left, I really do. I know I'm at the end of my career," Brady said. "I wish you could go forever, but it' Nick Kwiatkoski Jersey s just not and football comes at too high of a cost now. My kids are getting older and it's just getting harder and harder to mi s these things. But, I wanted to give myself and my teammates and our organization another incredible opportunity to accomplish something that we'd all be very proud of." While Brady will be back in the fold for Tampa Bay, he will be returning to a Buccaneers team that has a new head coach in Todd Bowles, who ascended to that position from defensive coordinator after former head coach Bruce Arians stepped down earlier this offseason.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC