Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Rams William Hayes says Jeff Fisher was
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Fr 14. Apr 2023, 09:38 

NFL Week 15 Perception and reality don't always align. So Dennis Rodman Jersey while it certainly seems reasonable that the would finally, mercifully move on from Jeff Fisher after he ama sed a 31-45-1 record in nearly five seasons, Fisher's now-former players feel like they could have done more to save his job. Rams defensive lineman seemed offended when asked if Fisher "lost" the locker room."Absolutely not," Hayes said, via the . "That's bull. ... Everybody in the locker room loves that guy. I don't want to get personal or throw shots at anybody, but individually, guys didn't do what they're supposed to do. We didn't win the games we should have won. We failed him."That's one way of looking at it. Hayes began his career in Tenne see in 2008, where Fisher was the coach until 2010. The two reunited with the Rams in 2012. During their time together, Fisher Jordan Clarkson Jersey has had one winning season -- in '08, the were 13-3. In the six-plus years since, Fisher is 45-63-1, and on Monday he was let go. Special teams coordinator John Fa sel was named the Rams' interim coach for the final three games."I can't stand here and say I support the decision -- that's above my pay grade," Hayes continued. "I'm gonna give 110 percent, but at the end of the day, I thought, personally, Fisher did a great job leading this team."It's unfortunate because the lo ses always get put on to the head coach, but the reality is, we screwed it up. We me sed up a real good situation. We didn't go out there and do what we needed to do. We were inconsistent, we played like crap , and that's why he doesn't have a job." Offensive lineman thanked Fisher "for giving pretty much Shaquille O'Neal Jersey everyone in this room the opportunity to do what we love to do."Brown added: " Fisher told us how he felt about letting us down, he apologized to us. The vibe from the room was Jerry West Jersey , we really should be apologizing to him, because we didn't do everything that we needed to do to make sure something like this wouldn't happen."In the short term, Fa sel has to try to keep the 4-9 Rams on task until the end of the month. "I think emotions are good," Fa sel said. ... "You just have to find a way to corral them. In this situation, every player on the team has the utmost respect for Coach Fisher, and it has to be a little bit of a rallying cry. We're not going to go to the playoffs, so what are we playing for? We're playing because we love ball, and because we love Coach Fisher."In the long term, the Rams need to find Fisher's replacement. Jim Harbaugh, Josh McDaniels and Luol Deng Jersey Kyle Shanahan , and now we can add Pete Carroll's name to the wish list? Yep, Pete Carroll. 's Charles Robinson writes, "Multiple sources with insight into the earliest stages of the Rams coaching search said there is a monster name that intrigues the power brokers inside the franchise: the ' Pete Carroll." It ain't happening, but there you go.In related news: The Rams are also intrigued by , , , , and .

Alle Zeiten sind UTC