Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Eric Decker sounds like hed be very inte
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Fr 14. Apr 2023, 09:41 

After Garrett Celek Jersey spending three months as a free agent, it looks like has found the perfect team to play for. Of course, the only problem is that no one knows if that team is actually interested in him.During an interview with SiriusXM radio on Wednesday, Decker revealed that he has had his eye on the as a potential team to sign with. For Decker, one of the biggest draws of New England is that it would reunite him Josh McDaniels."I think the Patriots would be a good fit and being drafted ," Decker said. "I talked with New England last year during the free agency proce s in June. That is always an option that I would definitely love to entertain." Agent's Take As coach of the in 2010, McDaniels brought Decker into the NFL when he made the receiver a third-round pick. Decker then spent four years in Denver, before signing with the in 2014. After three years in New York, Decker got a taste of free agency in 2017, but he didn't sign with the Ahkello Witherspoon Jersey Patriots, even though he talked with them. Instead, the veteran with the . This time around, Decker wants to play for a team that has a chance to win the , which is why he finds the Patriots so enticing."I took a few visits and ," Decker said of his free agency tour this year. "At this point in my career, I want to go somewhere where I can compete for a Adrian Colbert Jersey Super Bowl and be in a good system and be with a quarterback that my skill set would be an addition to the team."Although Decker is interested in the Patriots, there's no guarantee they would be interested in him. Over the past three months, the Patriots have , including and . On the other hand, the Patriots might consider taking a look at Decker, and that's Dee Ford Jersey because they're dealing with a few i sues at the receiver position. Not only and lose i, but they're also dealing with the potential short-term lo ses of () and (knee injury). Bill Belichick loves bringing in veterans who can quickly contribute and Decker definitely fits the bill on that.Of course, Decker isn't putting all his eggs in one basket. If he doesn't hear from the Patriots, it sounds like he would also be interested in a return to Denver."Listen, there's no ," Decker said earlier this offseason, via Pro Football Talk. "So whoever you need to call for me, whoever you need to reach out to, please do. Not only is the team one of the greatest organizations in the NFL, but just the community. This is home for us." I think what Decker is trying to say is that if you're with the Patriots or Mike McGlinchey Jersey Broncos, please call him soon.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC