Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Mike Evans explains giving away Tom Brad
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Fr 14. Apr 2023, 09:43 

For the first six years of his NFL career, was a very good player on a not-very-good team. As Evans was becoming one of the best receivers in the league, catching 462 pa ses and 48 touchdowns, he would routinely give footballs away to fans after he scored.He never thought anything of it. Why would he? It's Brandon Manning Jersey just a football. Of course, that changed when the Buccaneers signed before the 2020 season and Evans started catching his touchdowns from the Greatest Quarterback of All Time."You gotta understand," . "Before Tom came to the Bucs I was always throwing balls away to the fans, I showed love to the fans by giving them a souvenir. When Tom came they started putting people in the back of the end zones and were chasing me down and saying this is a memorable ball. I wasn't very aware but in the heat of the moment that stuff happens." NHL Chicago Blackhawks Jersey Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that Corey Crawford Jersey I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. So, when Evans caught what ended up being the final touchdown pa s of Brady's career -- a gorgeous, 50-yard deep ball down the right sideline over the top of cornerback -- and Bobby Hull Jersey immediately to sed the ball into the stands, he didn't nece sarily realize what, exactly, he was doing. Still, he doesn't think Brady will mind."That one is unpredictable," Evans said. "I didn't know he was going to retire. I'm thinking we might have to throw another touchdown. I'm sure he doesn't care about that ball in a losing effort." Evans previously from Brady's 600th career touchdown pa s into the stands as well, and the Bucs eventually had to work out a Jan Rutta Jersey trade with the recipient. As our Jeff Kerr noted last week, the last-touchdown ball is . It remains to be seen whether a similar trade is in the works.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC