Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: 2022 Super Bowl expert picks best bets o
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Fr 14. Apr 2023, 09:46 

If you haven't locked in your bets and chosen your player props for Super Bowl LVI, which is now just a few away, it's about time you did. And you've come to the right place for advice on where to place your money for Sunday. Below, we will examine the different betting angles for this matchup. We will Shaquem Griffin Jersey provide picks from both CBS Sports and SportsLine experts on this final showdown, as well as a few player props that we view as enticing.With how wild and unpredictable the playoffs have been, why shouldn't we expect madne s Sunday on the NFL's biggest stage? This is the first Super Bowl in NFL history that does not feature any of the top three seeds in either conference, and it's the second matchup in Super Bowl history that features two former No. 1 overall quarterback picks facing off. It's Sean McVay vs. his former quarterbacks coach Zac Taylor, vs. , vs. . Who you got?Date:Sunday, Feb. 13 |Time:6:30 p.m. ETLocation:SoFi Stadium (Inglewood, CA)TV: NBC|Stream:fuboTV ( )Odds: -4, O/U 48.5"The key to the game will be how the Bengals handle the Rams defensive front. Can they block and and ? The Bengals have a bad offensive line, especially the right side. That will be make it a premium for Joe Burrow to speed up his clock and get the ball out. Look for a lot of quick throws, something Burrow did in the second half against the in the AFC Championship game. "The Bengals and Burrow operate well in the quick game out of empty sets, so look for a lot of that. Against the Chiefs, they didn't do enough of it on early downs. My gut is they will in this one, which will lead to big plays in the pa sing game. They will dictate tempo."As for the Rams, they will get theirs as well. The Bengals defense played well against , dropping eight and changing up their looks. I think Cincinnati will do much of the same to Matt Stafford to try and slow him down Rasheem Green Jersey . The difference is the Rams will run the ball against that look. They will use and to patiently move the ball down the field if that's what the Bengals decide to do. Then Stafford will hit his shots down the field off play-action."I see a lot of points in this one. Both teams can score. Both quarterbacks are capable of putting their teams on their right arms and letting it rip. In the end, I am going to go with Burrow to outplay Stafford to get his first ring in what will truly be an amazing ending to their season. Burrow will drive the Bengals to a game-winning field goal by in the closing seconds as the theme of the playoffs continues." Before you make any Rams vs. Bengals picks, you need to see which side R.J. White is backing. CBS Sports' Fantasy and gambling editor, White ended the 2020 season on an 80-59 run on all , returning more than $1,400 during that span. It's no surprise, as White has cashed huge twice in the world's most prestigious football handicapping competition, the Las Vegas SuperContest. In addition, White has gone an impre sive 40-28-2 on his last 70 picks involving Cincinnati, returning more than $900 for $100 bettors.We can tell you White is leaning Under when Jason Myers Jersey it comes to the total, but to check out his against the spread pick, . "The Bengals are the underdog in this game, which might actually be a good thing, because underdogs are on a roll in the Super Bowl. Since 2010, underdogs of three or more points are 5-1 in the Super Bowl with the only lo s coming from a team that BLEW A 28-3 LEAD (I am required by law to mention that blown lead in every Super Bowl pick I make for the rest of time)."I think this game ends in one of two ways: Either the Bengals win a close one in the fourth quarter or this turns into a replay of last year's Super Bowl where one team's quarterback gets so dominated by the other team's defense that it turns into a blowout."I'm going with option A."As the son of a former Bengals kicker, I feel like the only way for me to go with this pick is to predict that it ends on a field goal by the current Bengals kicker, so that's what I'm going to do." "I've picked the Rams in every round, but have struck out on the Bengals. My lean is to the Rams again, BUT, I'm not betting on them to cover the spread. I'm taking the points with the Bengals +3.5. Out of six games since the divisional round, five Bradley McDougald Jersey have been decided by exactly three points. The only game that was not was the vs. Chiefs matchup -- and that went to overtime! Why should we not expect a close game in the Super Bowl? I wouldn't be the least bit shocked if the Bengals win, but I'm more comfortable taking the points. Give me a cover, Cinderella." "With the combination of Aaron Donald and Von Miller rushing the pa ser and the likes of Jalen Ramsey in the secondary making Burrow hold the ball longer and go through his progre sion, I have my doubts that the Cincinnati O-line will be able to fend them off for four quarters."While this isn't a traditional home game for the Rams (actually considered the visiting team), the fact that this is being played at SoFi Stadium should play to their advantage. They are 7-3 straight up at home this year (including playoffs) and while they are just .500 ATS at SoFi Stadium, they have an average margin of victory of 7.3 points. That would get us to comfortably cover the spread in this game." Pete Prisco Jason La Canfora Will Brinson Jared Dubin Ryan Wilson John Breech Dave Richard Jamey Eisenberg Rams (-4.5) vs. Bengals The Tedric Thompson Jersey SportsLine Projection Model simulates every NFL game 10,000 times, and is up over $7,500 for $100 players on top-rated since its inception six-plus years ago. The model enters the Super Bowl on a 137-97 run on top-rated NFL picks that dates back to the 2017 season. To see its against the spread pick and thoughts on the Total, ."There's too much skill on these offenses to think this game will stay Under: Joe Burrow, Ja'Marr Chase and on Cincinnati; Matthew Stafford, and . on Los Angeles. These teams both averaged 27.1 points a game in the regular season, which tied for seventh in the league. Also, unle s you're expecting a game in the teens, there are very few score combinations that stay Under. We win with 23-23 or 24-24 in regulation. We also win with 26-23 or 28-21. I think this is pretty simple. Take the Over."-- Hammerin' Hank Goldberg likes the Over on Sunday, but that's not all he's excited about in this matchup. For his against the spread pick and a player prop he likes, . Joe Burrow total pa sing yards: Under 274.5 (-115). The SportsLine Projection Model has this as one of their top five player props this week. To see the others, . total receptions: Over 1.5 (-110). The Over was actually plus money earlier this week! Perine has been active in the receiving game as of late and caught thre

Alle Zeiten sind UTC