Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Cowboys fan LeBron James says the NFL sh
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Fr 14. Apr 2023, 09:51 

, everyone's -- -- favorite athlete became the latest public figure to weigh in on the 's ratings crisis. The four-time MVP, three-time champion and eraser of the ' 3-1 NBA Finals lead doesn't have an answer, unfortunately for the NFL. Sheldon Richardson Jersey On Oct. 31, that ratings for were down 19 percent, declined by 24 percent and took an 18 percent hit. James doesn't know why ratings are down. He does, however, know that keeping the fun out of the game isn't a wise move. "I've heard some of the comments from some of the players, as far as the game, the fun part of it is kind of being taken away. And I know when I played football, I played it for that reason," James said Monday, "For the competition, one, and for the fun of it. ... I've seen a couple of the main guys talk about how the game is not as fun. It's all political, things of that nature, at this point. You definitely don't want to take the fun away from the game. That's why we all fell in love with sports in general is Myles Garrett Jersey because you have fun with it at the beginning. "But I'm not the commish. I'm not on the board. I don't know what the explanation is . Football is such a great sport, but I don't have the answer for why fewer people are watching." It seems found an ally. Last week, the ' star cornerback Richard Sherman was asked Thursday if he had a theory about why the NFL is experiencing declining TV ratings. NFL on ESPN (@ESPNNFL) Of course, there are other theories Greedy Williams Jersey to explain the ratings drop, with this year's presidential election and the overall quality of the game being two of the most prominent. While the election will be ending Tuesday, the NFL's standings seem to indicate the absence of any great teams, which means the second theory might Sione Takitaki Jersey not be ending anytime soon. Still, I would say it's time to enjoy the landscape of this year's NFL. and playoff spot is up for grabs and there really isn't one dominant team in the entire league. But there's really no way to know for certain what the i sue is. That said, I'm all for the NFL backing down from its strict stance on celebrations. Let dunk and twerk. And if that doesn't work, the NFL should convince the to let James suit up at quarterback for just one game. If anyone can save the Browns from an 0-16 season, it's James. Meanwhile, the NBA is enjoying a nice peak. Game 7 of the 2016 NBA Finals drew the most viewers since 's last Finals appearance in 1998. "To know that you were a part of a game that people watched and wanted to watch you is special ," James said. "When they say it was the highest ratings since Jordan in the Finals, that's a lot of pride. That's like humbling. That's great that people want to watch you and watch your team. People are always going to Genard Avery Jersey talk about that moment. It's a great feeling."

Alle Zeiten sind UTC