Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Julian Edelman understands harsh critici
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Fr 14. Apr 2023, 09:52 

Retired tight end opened up about his time on the while Michal Kempny Jersey speaking with Jason and on their podcast , and he got candid about one player in particular. Bennett had strong words for his former teammate , calling out the quarterback for what he said was leaving the team in a vulnerable position.Looking back on when Patriots quarterback was suspended to start the 2016 season, Bennett explained the team lost two games that entire campaign, which ended in a LI victory over the Atlanta Falcons. One of those games, a 16-0 lo s to the Buffalo Bills in Week 4, was, in Bennett's opinion, because "Jimmy Garoppolo was being a b----."Bennett said: "He decided not to play right before the game. Jacoby (Bri sett) came out and played with a f---ed up thumb and played his heart out, but Jimmy was just being a b---- about it all ... you can't win with a b---- for a quarterback, first of all."The 35-year-old alluded to this being a pattern with Garoppolo."That was the whole thing with him: He didn't want to come out and do anything because his agent was trying to protect his body or Devante Smith-Pelly Jersey some s--- like that. Which, I can't fault him for that," Bennett added. "But like, you should have made that decision on Thursday. Now it's Sunday. Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Nic Dowd Jersey Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. Another member of that Patriots team, wide receiver , weighed in on Bennett's Garoppolo take while on the podcast. Edelman went through what happened that season, saying Garoppolo injured his non-throwing shoulder. And despite Bri sett injuring his thumb, Bri sett went in to play for the team."I gue s Jimmy was practicing and then decided not to play. And Jacoby Bri sett played with no ligaments in his thumb, which -- you can't Lucas Johansen Jersey do that as a quarterback. You can't grip. And if it's your left shoulder ..." Edelman said, suggesting that Garoppolo could have been able to play.Speaking for the team, Edelman noted that it was not just Bennett who was upset with how Garoppolo handled the situation."A lot of guys got mad about it. A lot of guys got mad. I'm not gonna lie -- I got mad about it. I Matt Niskanen Jersey sacrifice my body all day long. I was taking shots for this, numbing up that, ribs, broken ribs, shoulders, you know, Grade 3, hanging on by limbs, just to play. And you know, I can understand why Marty thinks like that. Garoppolo is now on the and is recovering from another shoulder injury. San Fransisco head coach Kyle Shanahan said previously that he expects Garoppolo to be traded, but that it is not a guarantee. The 30-year-old quarterback's recovery is currently on schedule, and .

Alle Zeiten sind UTC