Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Tom Brady formally apologizes to Josh Mc
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Fr 14. Apr 2023, 09:56 

On Sunday, quarterback and offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels engaged in a Six days later, Brady is still feeling bad about the incident. Before taking questions during his pre s conference on Saturday,"One thing I do want to say first, I want to apologize to (offensive coordinator) Josh (McDaniels) for last week in Buffalo," Brady said, per .com "I know our coaches work really hard. They're responsible for putting Cody Whitehair Jersey us in a great position to succeed, so I just want to get that off my chest."Brady said he didn't want the public to believe his relationship with McDaniels was similar to what they saw on TV last weekend. "Yeah, but a lot of people see it and they think the nature of our relationship would be something like that, but it's really the exact opposite of that," Brady said. Gale Sayers Jersey "I've been feeling bad all week and haven't had a chance to say it, and he knows how much I love him."If you mi sed the "incident," here it is: Tom Brady gets into it with Josh McDaniels after Patriots come away with a FG Cameron DaSilva (@camdasilva) Brady shouldn't be overly concerned. McDaniels didn't seem shaken up by the argument, even saying that the emotions that"It's a Akiem Hicks Jersey very competitive game and emotional game and things like that can happen," McDaniels told reporters on Tuesday. "Being in the game a long time, and understanding that Tommy's a very emotional person and emotional player; it's part of what makes him great. You understand that those things happen, and it's never personal. You move on quickly from it, and we did and we have. I love Tom and all those things he stands for and all the things he does for our team. That's just a situation where you understand it and move on quickly from it and you focus on your job." And remember: Brady calls McDaniels "babe." So, I think they'll be OK. How many QBs call their offensive coordinator "babe?" Ben Volin (@BenVolin) Besides, that wasn't even the first time Brady has Dan Hampton Jersey gotten into a shouting match with a coach, and the last time looked way worse: So to sum up: All is well in New England. Brady and McDaniels are still BFFs, and they're Joel Iyiegbuniwe Jersey probably going to get along fine when they head to Miami considering the are a bad football team -- even if Dolphins defensive tackle is ."I'd love to make him mad and have him yelling at his offensive linemen for not blocking me -- his coach and everybody on the sideline," Suh said Thursday, per "That's my job." Sounds like Suh just wants to do his job,

Alle Zeiten sind UTC