Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: BEST HALLOWEEN COSPLAY
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Mi 8. Sep 2021, 01:12 

When the hero in your dream appears in front of you, it must feel great that you are the protagonist! At this time, you can participate in Cosplay activities and communicate with everyone.
https://www.ccosplay.com/
Get everything ready, put on makeup, wear wigs, dress up, pick up props, try to imitate the characters' expressions and movements in front of the mirror, and add your own lines. In fact, the meaning of cosplay to include and dress up is not only a kind of visualization in appearance, but more importantly, it goes to cosplay people's heart.

I like cosplay. Some people think it is childish. It is just a game played by children. I don't object to this statement, but neither do I. There are more than 20 and 30 people in cosplay circles. Cosplay is not a child's thing, perhaps because it is close to animation, people have misunderstanding. However, in Japan, one of the three films in the cinema will be an animated cartoon, among which there are many works that we are familiar with, such as Detective Conan, Crayon Shinchan, Slam Dunk Master, etc., and those who watch animated films can say that they are from 0 to 99 years old responsibly. As long as you think about it carefully, cosplay is a drama or musical.
The reason why I love cosplay is that I can find new friends and hobbies here.

Dateianhänge:
0-228x228 (24).jpg
0-228x228 (24).jpg [ 12.13 KiB | 370-mal betrachtet ]

Alle Zeiten sind UTC