Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: What is the proper method of opening a bathtub
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Sa 20. Nov 2021, 02:09 

In the past year, more than half of those who installed bathtubs in bathrooms have given up. Most of the time, I used it twice when I first bought it and didn't take a bath after that. What is the reason for this? Take, for example, the neighboring country of Japan, which takes a daily bath in order to maintain its health. Each and every household, no matter how small the bathroom is, will install a bathtub in it. Japanese people prefer bathing more than Chinese people, but is this solely due to a difference in cultural preference? This is completely illogical. Anyone is willing to do anything as long as it is comfortable for him or her. During the evenings, especially during the winter, I enjoy turning on the hot water and taking a hot bath after a long day of running around. The warmth will help to relieve the fatigue from the day's activities.

Some people argue that this is due to the fact that the bathtub uses too much water. However, if contemplating this reason does not persuade you, consider the following calculation: the water fee is 5 yuan/ton, the china best drop in bathtubs volume is 200L, and a bath costs 1 yuan. Simply taking a bath twice a week results in a water bill of less than 100 yuan per year, which is the equivalent of the cost of a meal out.

It's well worth a few thousand yuan to soak in a tub for the rest of your life; it's really worth it. To put it another way, if God grants me thousands of dollars, but the price is that I am unable to bathe for the rest of my life, I will most certainly refuse to accept the offer. As a result, water consumption is not the primary cause. The real reason why people leave their bathtubs unattended is because they find it difficult to maintain. What is it about it that makes it difficult to care for? We do this because it is standard practice when decorating to combine the freestanding jetted massage bathtub and shower into a single unit. The shower is set up in the bathtub, and all of the hair and dirt will fall into the tub as the shower runs. This is unquestionably an incorrect bathtub technique!

As a result, treating the bathtub as if it were a large floor drain would be inappropriate.

Natural consequences will be that it will become increasingly difficult to maintain and will also appear soiled. The next time I want to take a bath, I will encounter a psychological barrier, and I will not dare to soak if the water is contaminated with dirt or debris. In addition, there are security risks to consider. Because the bottom of the bathtub is extremely smooth and round, it feels like stepping on soap after you have applied the bath liquid to the soles of your feet. Not to mention the fact that you must raise your legs to enter and exit the building. Especially if there are elderly members of the family, such a bathroom design is highly undesirable! The convenience of showering is enhanced by the fact that the bathtub is extremely easy to clean as a result of this.

Method: Instead of placing the shower head on top of the bathtub, place it next to the bathtub instead of above it.

In order to avoid making the bathtub dirty, it is best to wash your body first before going into the bathtub to take a bath. This makes cleanup a breeze and keeps the china best drop in bathtubs from becoming a mucky mess. In order to take a quick shower or rinse your hair when you're busy, you only need to be in the shower area and do not need to "stain" your bathtub in any way. Additionally, when the bathtub is not in use, it can be protected with a bathtub cover, which will keep the bathtub dry and clean at all times.

In order to achieve the best toilet layout, the wet area (shower and indoor whirlpool hot bathtub) should be completely separated from the dry area (toilet and washbasin).

Is it possible to create this type of bathroom in your home? Mr. Stone will provide you with specific measurements in the following section so that you can plan the bathroom space when you are decorating. All of the dimensions listed below are in clear widths, which should be taken into consideration. That is, the distance between the ceramic tiles' surfaces on either side. It is necessary to set aside approximately 6cm (tile thickness) more than the net size for the rough house construction.

This type 1616 shower + bathtub has a comfortable size wet zone, which is 1.6m x 1.6m square box, as illustrated in the illustration below. This means that the bathtub is 1.6m long and 0.8m wide, which is a standard size. In addition, the shower area is 1.6m long and 0.8m wide, which is a very comfortable shower size that will never get in the way of your activities.

If your bathroom isn't big enough, it can be converted into a 1612 type, which reduces the length of the bathtub and shower to fit in the space available. In actuality, the 1.2m-long  is sufficient. It is the perfect temperature for a person to take a china best drop in bathtubs. To be sure, sitting in the bathtub rather than lying in it is the most comfortable position for bathing. Some bathtubs will not fill and will consume an excessive amount of water and time. In other words, if your bathroom is longer than 2.5m, you can put down at least a 1612 shower and bathtub area, because the combined width of the washbasin and toilet is approximately 1.3m.
And if the length of your bathroom is greater than 3 meters, you can confidently and safely install a luxurious and comfortable type 1616. As a general rule, if the available space in the home allows for it, it is preferable if the washbasin and toilet can be located in a separate area where the toilet, face, and bath will not interfere with one another. If your bathroom is large enough (it must be at least 1.8m wide), you can also install the bathtub vertically.

Is it ok to take a bath while watching a movie and listening to music in the background? In short, the question is not whether or not to purchase a bathtub, but rather how to arrange it.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC